Oppo Reno 2F comes with a style of its own, though it is quite reminiscent of the Oppo 2. Priced at Rs 25,990, this pop-up camera model looks decent, and the excellent performance makes it a proper powerhouse.
The Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a fantastic set of cameras that can click decent photos. The phone has an excellent performance-battery pair, which keeps its performance top-notch and reliable. Overall, the Oppo Reno 2F has everything to be appreciated by the audience.
Oppo Reno 2F and its pop-up camera can be a hit with the audience. It has a few pros and cons:
- Oppo Reno 2F has a sturdy design along with an excellent pop-up selfie camera.
- Oppo Reno 2F comes with a sharp display that is quite immersive.
- The phone comes with a decent processor that can keep app-switching and playing games at a reasonable speed.
- The Oppo Reno 2F has a standard battery that keeps chugging for a whole day.
- The Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a decent camera module which can click great daylight shots.
- The design of Oppo Reno 2F is quite dull.
- The phone cannot click proper night or low-light shots.
Overall, the Oppo Reno 2F is a stylish phone, but it is not enough to satisfy a photographer. However, if you are looking for a performance-driven phone, then Reno 2F can meet your demands.
Combining style and substance, the Oppo Reno 2F is a powerful phone with the potential to deliver an immersive experience.
Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a moderately large 6.53-inch screen with a 1,080×2,340 resolution. It has a standard 19.5:9 aspect ratio . The screen is quite bright and can keep itself colourful. The viewing angles are proper and do not produce any other colour when tilted to extreme angles. The phone has adequate brightness and will not struggle to keep itself visible when the sun is bright. The phone is bezel-free, and so, you get an immersive display too.
The Oppo Reno 2F looks a lot like the previous Reno 2 models. It is a tall phone, but it fits well in your palms. It has dimensions of 161.80 x 75.80 x 8.67mm, which is quite a decent one. The Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a USB Type-C port, which can help in charging the phone faster. The Reno 2F has a shiny rear panel, which gives it a premium touch. However, it can attract fingerprint smudges, which can make it look quite weak in the long-run. Plus, the phone comes with a bezel-free display and a pop-up camera. The pop-up camera works well and is quite sturdy.
Oppo Reno 2F gets its power from the octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor paired with 8GB RAM. The phone has the power to keep itself blazing-fast, and the app-use remains quite steady too. The Helio P70 is a capable processor and can handle graphics-heavy games as well. If you don’t turn up the graphics of the games to the Ultra preset, the Helio P70 can provide an adequate power to fulfill your gaming needs.
The Oppo Reno 2F has a quad-camera module on its back, which consists of a whopping 48MP primary camera, a second 8MP camera, and two 2MP cameras, one for depth-sensing and the other for macros. When there is adequate light, the cameras are brilliant and can click amazing shots. The details are well-preserved, and there is enough brightness to keep the subjects legible. At night, the pictures can take up a little bit of grain, but it can be ignored. The phone has a 16MP selfie camera. It can click decent social-media worthy selfies with ease. However, low-light selfies can be blurry.
The Oppo Reno 2F gets its fuel from the 4000mAh battery. It is the standard battery that most mid-range phone arrives with. It is enough to keep the phone chugging for a whole day with light and moderate use. Of course, intensive use can make the battery drain faster and may make it struggle to complete one whole day. The Oppo Reno 2F has the VOOC fast charging support and can get adequate fuel in 30-40 minutes.
The Oppo Reno 2F may not entice you with its looks since it appears similar to previous Oppo Reno 2 models. However, the phone remains decent with powerful internals that can keep the user-experience top-notch. The phone delivers a bezel-free immersive display and paired it with a decent 16MP pop-up selfie camera. When it comes to the cameras, the phone keeps the daylight shots brilliant, making it a decent mid-range all-rounder.
- Bluetooth4.2, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.34 inches
- Height6.39 inches
- Weight195 g
- ColorSky White, Lake Green
- BuildGlass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Width2.98 inches
- Display TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.5 inches
- Pixel Density394 ppi
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio85.10%
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset GPMediatek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm)
- GPUMali-G72 MP3
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) ColorOS 6.1
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage128GB 8GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps, gyro-EIS video rec. only with main camera
- Quad Camera48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.3, 0.8 micron8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4, 1.12 micron2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5, 1.75 micron2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5, 1.75 micron, depth sensor
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single CameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1, 1.0 micron
- Front Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated micDolby Atmos sound
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh battery
- ChargingFast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBType-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, August
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
Price / Buy
Get the best price for OPPO Reno2 F
- Best SHAREit Alternatives For File Sharing In India!Thu, 2 Jul'20Just a few days ago a notification was released saying that the Government of India has banned a total of 59 Chinese apps in India amidst rising border tensions between China and India, this move was also pushed ahead based on the privacy concerns on these Chinese apps that have allegedly stolen data from Indian users in the past. SHAREit is one such important app in the list of 59 apps that has a large user base, the app is mainly used to share files between users easily. Luckily, we have a lot of apps now that offer similar functionality that is relatively safer than SHAREit and is not banned in India.
- TikTok was one of the biggest and easiest short video sharing platforms and comes with its own set of editing features making it very easy for the content creators to quickly make and publish their content. In a surprising but well-supported move, the government of India has banned 59 apps from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, TikTok is one of the important apps in the list and this has stirred up a lot of users. This has led to a lot of uncertainty among the community about which platform to shift to, given the ban on TikTok in India. Here are the best alternatives for TikTok that work well in India
- Document scanning applications have been an important part of the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for a while and help in simplifying the scanning tasks. CamScanner was one such important application in the App Stores that allowed a simple way of scanning documents, however, this app has been amidst many privacy issues. Added to the prior concerns, the Indian government has now decided to ban CamScanner and 58 other Chinese apps that might be unsafe for Indian users. In this article, we list out the best alternatives to the CamScanner app that are still available for download in India.
- OnePlus NORD pre-orders in India soonThu, 2 Jul'20OnePlus NORD is going to be the first model in the company’s newly created “affordable smartphone line”.
- Smartphone gaming has seen a steady rise in the past few years with new games only increasing the need for more powerful processors. We see very capable processors in smartphones these days, some of which are as powerful if not more than many basic laptop and desktop computers. These smartphones are a result of extreme research and development being done on the smartphone chipsets that have resulted in such increased performance.
- How To Change Alexa Language To Hindi!Tue, 30 Jun'20Alexa is a smart voice assistant from Amazon and supports a lot of commands. It also supports controlling of smart home appliances and other compatible products. Alexa can also give you updates on weather or even play a song from Amazon music for you using just a voice command. Alexa is available on Amazon Echo devices and uses advanced far-field technology to capture voices from far away. Alexa was available in English when it was launched and later grew to support many regional languages. Here’s how to change Alexa Language to Hindi if you want to give native commands.
- What Is Amazon Pay Later And How To Avail It!Mon, 29 Jun'20Amazon has been in the Indian market for a very long time now and had already introduced the Amazon Pay service in India back in September 2018. Amazon also operates a Credit Card in partnership with ICICI Bank under the name of Amazon Pay and offers flat 5% cashback on all Amazon purchases made using the card for prime members. Amazon Pay has been a wallet service allowing users to load gift cards as Amazon Pay balance and use it for future purchases on the Amazon India website. The Later suffix means exactly what it sounds and offers a post-paid service to the existing offering.
- How To Upload Music To YouTube Music Library!Sun, 28 Jun'20YouTube Music is one of the most capable streaming services right now with an enormous library of content ranging from official uploads, music videos, covers, and concert recordings. In an unlikely scenario that you don’t find the music that you are looking for, you can also upload it to YouTube’s music streaming library and then easily access it from any of your devices. This allows you to upload any particular song that is not available on the YouTube platform and make sure it is available on all the platforms for your convenience.
- How To Remove Duplicate Songs From YouTube Playlists!Sat, 27 Jun'20YouTube is perhaps the biggest video and audio streaming service in the world right now, the Google-owned video streaming service hosts billions of hours of content from millions of creators. YouTube is inarguably the largest library of songs and has a mix of official, unofficial, and personal content. While the service outperforms all the competitors in terms of quality, app design, and overall experience, the YouTube music feature still feels a little half-baked with no proper playlist support and unable to identify duplicate items in the playlist.
- YouTube is the biggest platform for content creators and has people uploading new videos in different niches every day. Tech is one such niche that is heavily crowded and has more content creators than perhaps any other niche. If you are looking for any tech-related content then it is very likely you will be bombarded by videos from multiple users and it might become a very difficult task to decide which one to watch and home to trust. Luckily, there are a few reliable and trust YouTube content creators in India and across that world who have been in this profession for a long time now and offer some reliable and trustworthy content that you can stand by.
- 7spec scoreOnePlus ZAdd to compare
- Google Pixel 4aAdd to compare
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999Add to compare
- Nokia 5310₹3,399Add to compare
- Realme X3₹24,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO Find X2₹64,990Add to compare
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy A21s₹16,498Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreSamsung Galaxy M01₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreRealme X3 SuperZoom₹27,999Add to compare