Oppo Reno 2F comes with a style of its own, though it is quite reminiscent of the Oppo 2. Priced at Rs 25,990, this pop-up camera model looks decent, and the excellent performance makes it a proper powerhouse.
The Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a fantastic set of cameras that can click decent photos. The phone has an excellent performance-battery pair, which keeps its performance top-notch and reliable. Overall, the Oppo Reno 2F has everything to be appreciated by the audience.
Oppo Reno 2F and its pop-up camera can be a hit with the audience. It has a few pros and cons:
- Oppo Reno 2F has a sturdy design along with an excellent pop-up selfie camera.
- Oppo Reno 2F comes with a sharp display that is quite immersive.
- The phone comes with a decent processor that can keep app-switching and playing games at a reasonable speed.
- The Oppo Reno 2F has a standard battery that keeps chugging for a whole day.
- The Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a decent camera module which can click great daylight shots.
- The design of Oppo Reno 2F is quite dull.
- The phone cannot click proper night or low-light shots.
Overall, the Oppo Reno 2F is a stylish phone, but it is not enough to satisfy a photographer. However, if you are looking for a performance-driven phone, then Reno 2F can meet your demands.
Combining style and substance, the Oppo Reno 2F is a powerful phone with the potential to deliver an immersive experience.
Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a moderately large 6.53-inch screen with a 1,080×2,340 resolution. It has a standard 19.5:9 aspect ratio . The screen is quite bright and can keep itself colourful. The viewing angles are proper and do not produce any other colour when tilted to extreme angles. The phone has adequate brightness and will not struggle to keep itself visible when the sun is bright. The phone is bezel-free, and so, you get an immersive display too.
The Oppo Reno 2F looks a lot like the previous Reno 2 models. It is a tall phone, but it fits well in your palms. It has dimensions of 161.80 x 75.80 x 8.67mm, which is quite a decent one. The Oppo Reno 2F arrives with a USB Type-C port, which can help in charging the phone faster. The Reno 2F has a shiny rear panel, which gives it a premium touch. However, it can attract fingerprint smudges, which can make it look quite weak in the long-run. Plus, the phone comes with a bezel-free display and a pop-up camera. The pop-up camera works well and is quite sturdy.
Oppo Reno 2F gets its power from the octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor paired with 8GB RAM. The phone has the power to keep itself blazing-fast, and the app-use remains quite steady too. The Helio P70 is a capable processor and can handle graphics-heavy games as well. If you don’t turn up the graphics of the games to the Ultra preset, the Helio P70 can provide an adequate power to fulfill your gaming needs.
The Oppo Reno 2F has a quad-camera module on its back, which consists of a whopping 48MP primary camera, a second 8MP camera, and two 2MP cameras, one for depth-sensing and the other for macros. When there is adequate light, the cameras are brilliant and can click amazing shots. The details are well-preserved, and there is enough brightness to keep the subjects legible. At night, the pictures can take up a little bit of grain, but it can be ignored. The phone has a 16MP selfie camera. It can click decent social-media worthy selfies with ease. However, low-light selfies can be blurry.
The Oppo Reno 2F gets its fuel from the 4000mAh battery. It is the standard battery that most mid-range phone arrives with. It is enough to keep the phone chugging for a whole day with light and moderate use. Of course, intensive use can make the battery drain faster and may make it struggle to complete one whole day. The Oppo Reno 2F has the VOOC fast charging support and can get adequate fuel in 30-40 minutes.
The Oppo Reno 2F may not entice you with its looks since it appears similar to previous Oppo Reno 2 models. However, the phone remains decent with powerful internals that can keep the user-experience top-notch. The phone delivers a bezel-free immersive display and paired it with a decent 16MP pop-up selfie camera. When it comes to the cameras, the phone keeps the daylight shots brilliant, making it a decent mid-range all-rounder.
- Bluetooth4.2, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.34 inches
- Height6.39 inches
- Weight195 g
- ColorSky White, Lake Green
- BuildGlass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Width2.98 inches
- Display TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.5 inches
- Pixel Density394 ppi
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio85.10%
- CPUOcta-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset GPMediatek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm)
- GPUMali-G72 MP3
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) ColorOS 6.1
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage128GB 8GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps, gyro-EIS video rec. only with main camera
- Quad Camera48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.3, 0.8 micron8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4, 1.12 micron2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5, 1.75 micron2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5, 1.75 micron, depth sensor
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single CameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1, 1.0 micron
- Front Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated micDolby Atmos sound
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh battery
- ChargingFast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBType-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, August
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
Price / Buy
Get the best price for OPPO Reno2 F
- Monthly Round-up Of Smartphones Launched in August 2020!Sat, 26 Sep'20The August month of 2020 was full of exciting launches of new mobile phones. There were 15 new launches in total and some took the market by surprise and filled people with excitement while others didn't have such an impact. Here are all the new smartphones that were announced in August 2020.
- Bluetooth Headsets have become quite common over the recent few years given the fact that most premium smartphones have decided to stop including the 3.5mm audio jack. Several smartphone manufacturers have launched Wireless headsets of their own to capture a fair share of the market. However, one question that has not been answered for several years is how does one decide between Bluetooth Headphones or True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds.
- Top 10 Racing Games For Android And iOS!Sun, 20 Sep'20We all have grown up playing racing games all our life and these games are still very popular which is why these racing games are evergreen and everyone loves them. With smartphones becoming more and more powerful in recent times with highly powerful processors and GPUs, gaming on smartphones is much more fun than ever. And racing games being favorite of all here we list out the Top 10 Racing Games For Android And iOS!
- Best Emulators For Playing Console Games On Android!Sat, 19 Sep'20The classic console games were a lot of fun back then and we enjoyed playing these on our consoles a lot. These games included Super Mario, Contra, Pokemon, Pac-MAN etc. Fortunately we have some emulators on Android that ca run these same classic console games on our Android smartphone, and here are the Best Emulators For Playing Console Games on Android!
- How To Watch IPL 2020 For Free On Your Mobile Phone?Tue, 15 Sep'20Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Top 5 Flagship Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowMon, 14 Sep'20When most people are buying a new smartphone, they consider a lot of factors to ensure that they make the right purchase decision for themselves, the price segment is an important aspect for purchase for the vast majority of the users. However, if you are not one among them and want the absolute best smartphone experience that money can buy, then we have compiled a list of the top 5 flagship smartphones that offer the most premium experience at a price.
- Top 5 Smart Watches You Can Buy In India Right Now!Thu, 10 Sep'20Smart Watches is a segment of the technology and wearable space that has seen a massive rise in the past few years, we’ve seen multiple iterations of the original Apple Watch over the years and also several Android Wear watches that have good integration with the Android smartphones. Samsung, Huami, Fitbit, and other brands have also launched multiple smartwatches that run on Tizen and other proprietary operating systems with good integration with both Android and iOS.
- 10 Best Apps To Learn Cooking On Android!Fri, 4 Sep'20Though there are hundreds of cooking apps to choose from, these cooking apps are top-rated and highly recommended owing to their unique features and also ease of use. All these apps have made everything handy, easy to follow, and quick. These apps also try to make the cooking experience more creative and enjoyable. Cooking apps are truly helpful not only for beginners but also for regular cooks. From breakfast to dinner, you can count on their recipes as they all provide irresistible recipes. You just need to get into the kitchen and follow them without any ifs or buts. They will surely lend a helping hand in the kitchen through their recipes.
- 10 Best Mobile Games That You Must Play In 2020!Fri, 4 Sep'20While everyone is staying home being safe, mobile gaming is something that has kept us entertained during this pandemic. Here we have listed out some of the best mobile games that you must not miss and should definitely try it out. All these games are free to download and are available on both Android and iOS app stores.
- Top 10 Best Gaming Phones In India – 2020 Edition!Thu, 3 Sep'20Gaming smartphones is a new segment that has recently developed into a massive interest for many, we have even started seeing several new devices come with budget gaming focussed processors such as the Snapdragon 765G by Qualcomm. However, if you are looking for the ultimate gaming smartphone then there’s more to consider than just the SoC on the smartphone, factors like the display, audio, and the overall software experience add up to offer the smoothest gaming experience. Here are the top 10 gaming smartphones to buy in 2020.
- 7.9spec scorePOCO X3₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 7₹14,999Add to compare
- 6.9spec scoreTecno Spark Go 2020₹6,499Add to compare
- 7.2spec scoreVivo Y20i₹11,490Add to compare
- 7.6spec scorePOCO M2₹10,999Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreInfinix Note 7₹11,499Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 5.3₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.1spec scoreMotorola Moto E7 Plus₹9,499Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreRealme Narzo 20 Pro₹14,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreRealme Narzo 20A₹8,499Add to compare