Vivo X60s 5G Spotted On Bluetooth SIG – To Come With Bluetooth 5.1 Support
The 5G smartphone market is blooming with new members being added regularly which offer a great spec-sheet at more affordable price tags.
Highlights of the Story
- The upcoming Vivo X60s will support 5G connectivity.
- The Vivo X50 was recently launched in China.
- We are also expecting a rebranded version of the already launched Vivo Z6 5G.
A new 5G smartphone from Vivo was spotted on Bluetooth SIG certification, namely Vivo X60s 5G with model number V2006. As we got a look only at a listing on Bluetooth SIG certification, it rarely reveals anything about the Vivo X60s 5G Specification. Rumours have it that Vivo is going to launch X60 line up as it launched its X50 line up just a few days ago in China. More leaks and official announcements can be expected soon if that is the case.
Another Smartphone from Vivo with a model number V1930 was also approved in March. This smartphone is also expected to have 5G connectivity and can launch by the name of Vivo X50e 5G, which is revealed by the Global certification form (GCF). Like POCO X2, this phone can very well be a rebranded version of another popular phone, Vivo Z6 5G which was launched in February 2020.
Let’s dive back into the specifications of Vivo Z6 5G which had a massive 6.57-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and 1080×2080 pixels resolution. Its weight is decently distributed all around the body and weighs 201 grams with dimensions of 1163.99×75.71×9.16mm. It runs on Android 10 and has Funtouch OS 10 custom skin on top.
The device supports 5G, dual band 4G VoLTE,dual-band WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C. Vivo Z6 5G features a quad rear camera setup, with the primary camera sensor being 48MP, 8MP Ultra-wide angle lens with 112 degree view, a 2MP 4cm macro lens and a 2 MP depth sensor for great portrait shots. The front camera will be a 16 MP sensor. It has a capacitive fingerprint scanner for extra security and houses an insane 5000mAh battery with 44-watt fast charging power brick.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.