Best 5G Smartphones That You Can Buy Right Now In India!
5G rumors and testing have been hovering all around the world, and India has finally got some officially launched 5G Smartphones that are available for sale. Many People do not change their smartphones every now and then, and continue to use it for 4-5years. India will be getting the 5G services in the upcoming few years, and if you are the one who doesn’t change the phone often and want to be ready with a 5G handset before the network becomes live, here are a list of the best few 5G Smartphones available in India right now.
Highlights of the Story
- First of all, 5G technology is not ready in India right now, the early trials of 5G technology are expected to start by January 2021.
- There are Currently two 5G Smartphones for sale in India, although all 5G Smartphones can operate with 4G networks as well.
- There are three bands for 5G, and not all bands are supported by all smartphones.
Technology has been evolving every now and then, and the demand for data communication as people now use a lot, while playing some online games, watching content over Netflix and more has increased a lot. With this, All the carriers and mobile phone manufacturers are forced to boost the speeds of communication. Being one of the most important markets for all the brands, India has been evolving at a much faster rate and we have been seeing a lot of brand offerings their smartphones with 5G in India. Here is a list of the best 5G smartphones currently available in India.
Read More: 5G Explained! How Does it Work?
Realme X50 Pro 5G:
Starting with India’s first officially launched an on-sale 5G Smartphone, the Realme X50 Pro 5G is the best value for money 5G smartphone in India currently. The 5G Bands supported on this device are the n1/n41/n78/n79.
Other than the 5G, the X50 Pro is a beast under the hood as well. Sporting the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset with the X55 5G Modem, with 12GB’s of RAM and 256GB of Internal Storage. On the front, it comes with a 6.44-inch FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED Display with a dual punch hole on the left to house the selfie cameras.
The camera’s on this device are quite similar to the Realme X2 Pro, boasting a 64-megapixel primary, a 12-megapixel 2X Telephoto lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel depth sensor on the rear. At the front, the optics provided here are a 32-megapixel primary with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angled lens for group selfies.
With the battery, The X50 Pro excels as well, coming in with a 4,200mAh battery and India’s Fastest 65W SuperDart Charging Technology with the adapter supplied in the box. It runs on RealmeUI based on Android 10 out of the box.
The phone is available in two color variants- Moss Green and Rust Red, with only one RAM and Storage option at 12GB + 256GB. The X50 Pro 5G is priced at Rs.44,999 in India and goes on sale via Flipkart or Realme’s official website.
Also Read: Realme X50 Pro 5G Review
iQOO 3 5G:
Coming in right after the Realme X50 Pro 5G in India, the iQOO 3 is India’s second 5G smartphone open to the consumers. This new phone from the brand sports n1/n3/n41/n77/n78/n79 all these frequency bands and can adopt full-fledged 5G once available in India. On to the specifications, It packs in a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display with a normal 60Hz panel and a 180Hz Super Touch Response Rate.
Going by the internals, it runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset with the X55 Modem for 5G capabilities. On the cameras, it comes with the 48-megapixel Sony IMX586, a secondary 13-megapixel 2X Telephoto, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, the iQOO 3 5G has a 16-megapixel sensor housed in the punch hole cutout.
Sporting a 4,400mAh battery and coming with support for 55W Fast Charging, with the charger included in the box, the iQOO 3 5G has some great capabilities on the battery and charging front as well. On the software front, iQOO 3 has the iQOO UI based on Android (Q) 10. Priced at Rs.44,990 in India and offering 12GB’s of RAM and 256GB of Internal Storage, the iQOO 3 is a great alternative to the X50 Pro when it comes to 5G.
Wrapping up the list with these two smartphones, both of them offer some great specifications for the price. We will be seeing some more 5G smartphone launches later in this year, so stay tuned for that.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.