- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory Unspecified
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,262VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,735Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
With excellent battery life and average hardware setup, Vivo Y30 won’t disappoint those users with a strict budget and those who don’t have a lot of power usage on their phones.
- Excellent battery life
- Android 10-based FuntouchOS 10
- Plastic frame
- Punch-hole front camera
- 10W charging tech
- Average camera
- Average chipset
Vivo Y30 has finally arrived in India after months of launch in Malaysia where most of the OEMs launch their first phones including Vivo. Vivo Y30 was discreetly launched in India at a price tag of Rs 14,990/- on Flipkart starting July 3nd. Vivo Y30 does manage to bring a punch-hole design unlike other budget phones and excellent battery life for those with a higher usage although it isn’t meant for power users for sure. It has most of the bells and whistles you find on other phones in the same segment as well.
Vivo Y30 Price in India
About the Vivo Y30 price in India, the device is available at Rs 14,990/- for its 4+128GB variant which is the only version available. You can choose between Emerald black and Dazzle Blue colour variants. It is listed on Flipkart for purchase with, of course, a bunch of deals and offers are available with it. Enjoy 10% using Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, 5% unlimited cash back using Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, and a bunch of EMI and no-cost EMI options.
Even though Vivo Y30 is a budget phone, its design is purely premium with an excellent display on top with a punch-hole camera setup at the top-left corner. There’s decently-sized bezels around the edges and a sufficient tall notch but not oddly sized. Even with a glass front and plastic back with a plastic frame, the design is something that pops up. Its back panel has a quad-camera setup with three lenses independently stacked vertically with a LED flash below them and a fourth sensor joins them side-by-side all in a rectangular camera bump. Finally, there’s a square rear-mounted fingerprint sensor although placed too high on the back panel. Overall, the back panel has a glossy look that gives it a premium appearance which slightly curves on the edges that makes it look thinner than its original thickness at 9.1mm.
Vivo Y30 is a budget phone so its display is based on its pricing no doubt. It is a 6.47” IPS LCD panel with 720×1560 pixels resolution and a 266 PPI density. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and comes with a standard protective glass on top although unspecified and unknown at this moment.
Vivo Y30 runs on the latest Android 10-based FuntouchOS 10 and no doubt it will get Android 11 sometime next year once it releases in Q3 2020.
About the hardware configuration, the phone sports a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core chipset clocked at 2.35GHz of max frequency. Further, it has a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit and a 4GB RAM to go with it. The phone has a 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage on-board.
Talking about the optics mounted on Vivo Y30, there’s an average quad-camera setup including a 13MP primary wide-angle sensor with an aperture of f/2.2; a secondary 8MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, a tertiary 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture; and finally, a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. It can shoot videos at 1080p@30fps. The front has an 8MP front punch-hole camera setup capable of shooting videos at 1080p@30fps and it is backed with Artificial Intelligence for better shots.
About the battery mounted on Vivo Y30, it’s a 5,000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery with a 10W charging support. Although the battery is supergiant with more than 1½ days of excellent battery support, it’s charging speed is exceptionally slow so you would have to spend hours charging it back to full capacity for sure.
Vivo Y30, a budget phone, is available in India with a humongous 5,000 mAh battery pack along with a tonne of connectivity features including a 3.5mm headphone jack. Although it is available with a sole storage configuration, its average processor and camera setup do allow light and moderate users although power users would find it incompetent to use. It does bring everything you need although compromises a bit to justify its price tag.