After the uncertain year that was 2020, Indian recommerce player Cashify comes back stronger in 2021 and how! In a recent round of funding, Cashify has made $15 million of funds. The Series D funding round was facilitated by Asia Asia Environmental Partners (AEP), a division of private equity player Olympus Capital.
With multiple plans including expansion from online to offline, Cashify has goals in place. Throughout the country there are over 60 brick and mortar Cashify Stores present. Offering customers the same ease of mobile repair and buyback, Cashify also incorporates the ‘touch and feel’ shopping with its refurbished mobiles and accessories categories. Speaking of further plans, Mandeep Manocha, CEO, Cashify says, “The refurbished gadget segment is still a very touch and feel market where there is still a trust deficit. We will build on our O2O footprint over the next four to six quarters.”
Cashify also plans to offer omnicategory services to users. So far, people can avail mobile phone, smart watch, laptop, tablet etc. related services and products. What lays in the pipeline is Cashify’s target to include maximum categories in the upcoming days.
For more scoop on our funding news, head on to this article on YourStory.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?