Recovering From 2020: Cashify Style
We are beyond thrilled to announce our Series D round of funding. Through this, we have managed to raise about $15 million from Olympus Capital. The investment has been made through Asia Environmental Partners (“AEP”), Olympus Capital’s clean energy and sustainability platform. It’s a matter of great honour and recognition that our reuse and refurbished ventures are catching eyes for the right reasons.
For the upcoming time, our plans will mostly constitute expanding into as many turfs as possible with the same zest as ever. Our services now include buyback, mobile repair, refurbished gadgets and mobile accessories. We further plan to add more gadget related products and services to our offerings. A lot of focus will also go on adding categories additional to mobile phones, laptops, smart watches and tablets to our collection. Making Cashify a truly omnichannel brand is another goal we have set for ourselves. Not so recently, we ventured into the offline market with the same products and services and the knowledge gained has helped us to concentrate our energies on more on-ground or offline presence. With these more visions for the future, we present this joyful piece of news.
Read about our Series D funding in depth on BW Disrupt.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…