We are beyond thrilled to announce our Series D round of funding. Through this, we have managed to raise about $15 million from Olympus Capital. The investment has been made through Asia Environmental Partners (“AEP”), Olympus Capital’s clean energy and sustainability platform. It’s a matter of great honour and recognition that our reuse and refurbished ventures are catching eyes for the right reasons.
For the upcoming time, our plans will mostly constitute expanding into as many turfs as possible with the same zest as ever. Our services now include buyback, mobile repair, refurbished gadgets and mobile accessories. We further plan to add more gadget related products and services to our offerings. A lot of focus will also go on adding categories additional to mobile phones, laptops, smart watches and tablets to our collection. Making Cashify a truly omnichannel brand is another goal we have set for ourselves. Not so recently, we ventured into the offline market with the same products and services and the knowledge gained has helped us to concentrate our energies on more on-ground or offline presence. With these more visions for the future, we present this joyful piece of news.
Read about our Series D funding in depth on BW Disrupt.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?
- Does it make sense to buy the Galaxy S21 Plus in late 2021?