All BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans
India’s oldest functioning cellular company, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), is a pioneer in providing good service with their affordable prepaid and postpaid recharge plans. Though it’s acceptable that the company was not able to transition to 4G and lost its competition in the market, their budget-friendly recharge plans have been saved the day.
Also read: All Jio Prepaid And Postpaid Recharge Plans
Local call rates, BSNL to BSNL call rates, night call charges, local and national SMS packs, 2G and 3G services, and national and international roaming are some of the popular options available. If you are looking for a BSNL online recharge plan, then you would be happy to know that BSNL also offers attractive packages that suit the needs of its customers. Various mixes of different services are put forth at competitive rates below.
BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans
We have compiled a list of all the best and latest BSNL prepaid recharge plans down below. This would be a perfect way to analyse and choose your best pick. In addition, you can always click here and go to the online recharge portal of BSNL and quickly get your recharge done.
Plans Aith Data And Unlimited Calling Benefits
These plans are for people who want a bundled package that covers data, unlimited calling and free SMSs. You can choose any of these plans and get it going.
|Price||BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 147||10GB of data, unlimited calls||30 days|
|Rs 187||2GB of data per day, unlimited calls||28 days|
|Rs 247||3GB of data per day, unlimited calls||30 days|
|Rs 319||Unlimited voice call||75 days|
|Rs 398||Unlimited data benefit with no FUP limit, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day||30 days|
|Rs 429||1GB data per day, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day||81 days|
|Rs 499||1GB data per day, unlimited calls||90 days|
|Rs 998||2GB data per day, unlimited calls||240 days|
|Rs 1,999||3GB data per day, unlimited calls||365 days|
SIM Validity Extension Plans
The validity extension plans are always a must-have for users. Where some telecom operators offer extensions for incoming and outgoing service, BSNL, on the other hand, also gives out data to their customers as well.
|Price||BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 75||2GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||60 days|
|Rs 94||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||90 days|
|Rs 106||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||100 days|
|Rs 107||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls, including Delhi and Mumbai circles||100 days|
BSNL Prepaid SMS Packs
If you’re short of SMS, you can always pick these SMS packs. They are quite affordable and offer a good sum of free SMSs.
|Price||Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 31||500 SMS||25 days|
|Rs 52||1000 SMS||30 days|
BSNL Full Talktime Topups
Though in the age of unlimited calling, you won’t require a talk time balance. However, it is always best to have some money handy in your account.
|Price||Recharge Plan Benefits|
|Rs 120||Rs 98.69|
|Rs 150||Rs 124.12|
|Rs 200||Rs 166.49|
|Rs 220||Rs 220|
|Rs 300||Rs 251.24|
|Rs 310||Rs 259.71|
|Rs 500||Full Talktime of Rs 500|
|Rs 550||Full Talktime of Rs 550|
|Rs 1000||Rs 844.46|
|Rs 1100||Full Talktime of Rs 1100|
|Rs 2000||Full talk time benefit of Rs 2,000|
|Rs 2200||Full talk time benefit of Rs 2,200|
|Rs 3000||Full talk time value of Rs 3000|
|Rs 3300||Full Talktime of Rs 3300|
|Rs 5000||Rs 4234.29|
|Rs 5500||Full talk time benefit of Rs 5,500|
|Rs 6000||Rs 5081.75|
BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans With Free Online Streaming Subscription
Recharge plans with an OTT subscription are a new sweet deal. For a monthly subscription, you can get your hands on the top OTT platform. Pick these plans if you want to explore the world of online streaming.
|Price||Prepaid Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 98||2GB of data per day||22 days|
|Rs 247||3GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls||30 days|
|Rs 429||1GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls||81 days|
|Rs 447||100GB data, unlimited voice calls||60 days|
|Rs 1,999||3GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls||365 days|
BSNL ISD Plans
Internation roaming packs are for the ones who are on vacation. These affordable ISD plans are quite affordable and work efficiently.
|Price||Prepaid Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 18||Rs 8.5 per minute to Nepal||30 days|
|Rs 23||Rs 6.49 per minute to Bahrain, 3.0 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 27||Rs 2.49 per minute to Malaysia, Bangladesh, and Hong Kong, Rs 3 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 41||Calls to Canada, Singapore, China, and the US at Rs 1.49 per minute, Rs 3 per SMS||30 days|
How To Recharge Your BSNL Number Through BSNL App?
- Download My BSNL App from the Play Store.
- Accept the terms and conditions and move ahead.
- On the succeeding page, a login window will appear. If you just want to do recharge, click on No Thanks.
- Click on the recharge options out of the option displayed.
- Click on the Add Account option that appears in the lower half of the screen.
- Enter the required information and generate OTP.
- Once OTP arrives, type it.
- Enter the required details and select the plan you want to go for.
- Click on the pay option and re-enter your mobile number.
- Select the medium through which you want to pay.
- If you want to pay through card, select Card option for payment and enter the details of card that are required.
- Once you get the OTP, enter it.
- If you want to pay through PhonePe or PayTM, you can pay just by entering your UPI pin.
- Once you make payment, your recharge is done.
How To Recharge BSNL Number Through BSNL Website?
- Open BSNL recharge window directly by Clicking here.
- Enter the mobile number, e-mail ID, Contact details and any other information required.
- Click on the submit button once you enter the information that is asked for.
- If needed, re-enter your numbers.
- If not, choose the plan that you are looking for.
- Select the payment option.
- If you use UPI apps like PhonePe or PayTm, you can pay easily just by entering UPI pin.
- If you want to pay through card, enter the card information and wait till the OTP is generated.
- Enter OTP when it arrives.
- You have successfully recharged your BSNL mobile number.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…