Asus Confirms Launch Date Of ROG Phone 3: July 22
Highlights of the Story
- The next big superb gaming experience providing a smartphone is all set to be unveiled in China later this month.
- Asus has again collaborated with the gaming company name Tencent games.
- The launch will be through online means on 22nd July.
The Taiwanese company is all set to launch its flagship gaming smartphone Asus ROG Phone 3 Gaming Phone in collaboration with Tencent Games through online live streaming. Asus has already sent out the invitation for its ROG 2020 game changer launch event for July 22 in China. Publications have confirmed that Asus ROG Phone 3 Gaming phone will be the same platform for its launch.
The event will eventually kick off at 8.30 PM IST. No further details about the event have been revealed. Asus hasn’t told much about the specifications of the phone. But, the video circulated across media with hand-on the ASUS ROG Phone 3 divulged the phone design.
The phone was spotted on the Chinese regulatory website named TENNA with full details about the specifications.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Specifications
Talking of the physical appearance, Asus ROG Phone 3 gaming phone is expected to come with a 6.59 inches Full HD+ AMOLED tempered screen for amazing touch gesture support. According to reports, there will be an in-display fingerprint scanner.
In terms of the design, it seems to resemble its predecessors, that is, ASUS ROG Phone 2. It will include the RGB logo and curved edges at the back to keep everyone mesmerized. Additionally, the phone would consist of face recognition sensors. The phone could measure 171x78x9.85mm and weigh 240 grams only.
At the rear in a horizontal liner module is a 64 MP primary camera and a 13 MP secondary camera. The listing also reveals that the phone will be capable of 8x optical zoom, so probably one of the three will have a telephoto lens. The last camera is supposed to have an ultra-wide lens embedded in it.
It was also tipped that ASUS ROG Phone 3 will be powered by a Qualcomm processor – Snapdragon 865 SoC. The screen’s refresh rate could range from 120 Hz to 144 Hz. Specs sheets also said that there would come 3 RAM-based variants 8GB, 12GB, 16GB alongside internal storages 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB respectively.
Also Read: 5 Best Gaming Smartphones Of 2019
The ASUS ROG Phone 3 will run on Android v10 OS with ROG UI on the top of it and will be poached with a 6,000 mAh battery with fast charging housed with a Type-C charger in the same packaging.
If recent Snapdragon 865 embedded smartphone’s prices are analyzed and seen at the price of ASUS Phone ROG which was priced at $899, the ASUS Phone 3 could be of the approximate cost of $1000.
The ROG name itself sparked everyone’s interest due to its deep roots in the gaming arena. This series of ROG (Republic of Gamers) has already got many expectations bound with it from gaming enthusiasts across the globe. Let’s see what this phone brings with itself that could revolutionise the gaming experience.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.