Best Mobile Phones Under Rs 8000 in India
Realme C3, Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual, Samsung Galaxy J2 are some widely accepted models in the market. Will you believe us if we said all these mobile phones from these renowned brands are available to you under the Rs 8000 price bracket? You bet we can name many more smartphones of the same range! At Cashify, we give you details on a number of mobile phones under Rs 8000 so that you can compare them and choose the best.
Having a budget plan of purchasing a mobile phone while there aren’t enough of them with a variety of shapes and sizes can be depressing. But guess what? When you are searching for the best mobiles under Rs 8000, there is an excessive number of alternatives to browse along to. These mobile phones for the most part contrast in terms of their features and the general experiences they provide to the users. So as to assist you with locking onto the correct option, we have figured out a listicle of smartphones to pen down the best mobile phones under Rs 8000 in India as of the year 2020. This rundown contains the most recent and the best smartphones available within the scope of Rs 8000, which offers mind-boggling specifications.
The best phones under Rs 8000 in India include several ones from prominent brands, including Realme, Xiaomi, Nokia, Infinix, and even Samsung. This is highly unlike when it comes to the availability of phones in the lower price ranges. The newly launched mobile phones under Rs 8000 mostly accompany a thin design, Android software,5000mAh battery, 4G VoLTE, unique fingerprint sensors, great camera arrangement and you also get to make a decision out of the various Snapdragon processor choices within this price bracket. Isn’t it amazing so far?
The demand for budget smartphones has been on a rise in the Indian market as of 2020.
Strikingly, in our classification of the best mobile phones under Rs 8000, you will, at this moment, discover mobile phones with features that will surprise you because some of them were not at all within easy reach a few years back. So consider yourself lucky to be born in this era of evolution in smartphone technology. Taking into account that the competition in the smartphone market in India is massive, our curated rundown of the best phones under Rs 8000 will help you in making an ideal choice. Good Luck!
6 Month ReviewsView All
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.