5 Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 1500 In India August 2022
If you’re looking for the best smart fitness bands under 1500 but unsure which one is best for you, then don’t worry. We have got you covered. Here is a selection of the best smart fitness bands under 1500 that will satisfy all of your demands and wishes while staying within budget.
Table Of Contents
- 1Best Smart fitness bands under 1500: List of top 5
- 2Best smart fitness bands under 1500: The bottom line
Highlights of the Story
- Wearable technology is widely used these days by many people to monitor their fitness and health parameters.
- We have curated a list of the best smart fitness bands under 1500 from top brands, along with their crucial characteristics.
In search of the best smart fitness bands under 1500? So, here we are to help you yet again! We all tend to be startled when we discover yet another new creation on the market in the age of advanced technology and devices.
People have started buying fitness bands, which is intriguing to watch. Fitness bands are frequently referred to as activity trackers, fitness trackers, fitness watches, and other names. The best smart fitness bands under 1500 basically act as a tool to track your fitness-related parameters, such as the distance you run, walk, or jog, the calories you burn, your heart rate, and your blood pressure.
Best Smart fitness bands under 1500: List of top 5
|S.No.||Smart fitness bands under 1500||Price|
|1||Fastrack Reflex 2.0||₹1,195|
|2||Mi Smart Band 3i||₹1,199|
|4||One Plus Smart Band||₹1,499|
1. Fastrack Reflex 2.0
- Up to 7 days of battery life
- Call, WhatsApp, and SMS notifications
- OLED touch screen display
- Activity & Calorie Tracker
|Decent battery life||No cons so far|
|Value for money|
2. Mi Smart Band 3i
With the release of the Mi Band 3i, a new inexpensive fitness tracker, Xiaomi has once again excelled itself. The earlier iterations of Mi Bands have been quite well-liked because of their fair pricing and excellent functionality.
With the exception of the heart rate sensor, the Mi Smart Band 3i has practically all of the features found in the Mi Band 3 model. In every way, it functions equally well with the Mi Band 3. For this, it is less expensive than the Mi Band 3. The Mi Band 3i is a really decent deal if you’re searching for the best smart fitness bands under 1500 and don’t mind that the heart rate sensor isn’t included.
- 20 days battery life
- OLED Display
- Multiple Activity Tracking
|Great battery life||No heart rate sensor|
3. Fire-Boltt Ninja
Next on the list of the best smart fitness bands under 1500 is Fire-Boltt Ninja. This is an ideal unisex smart fitness band with a continuous heart rate monitor and enables you to examine the algorithm. The display is touch-screen capable, conveniently accessible, and can be manipulated with the aid of your hand. It tracks your daily step count and notifies you when you are living a sedentary lifestyle. This instrument also measures the blood oxygen level. The battery life is respectable and can last for up to a week. When you want to, you can also take the body out of the strap. Additionally, it is water-resistant and portable, making it simple to bring to the gym and use throughout workouts. Even in the rain or when engaging in water sports like swimming, it is safe to wear.
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- Upto 7 days battery life
- 15 days standby time
- IPX8 water-resistant
- 1.3-inch HD curved display
- Heart rate monitor
- Spo2 monitor
- 7 sports modes
- Multiple watch faces
|Affordable||No cons so far|
|Decent battery life|
4. One Plus Smart Band
In the entire nation, people have come to recognise and trust the OnePlus brand. Every time One Plus produces a new product, they offer active services to their clients in addition to cutting-edge features and technologies. In a market already overrun with other great brands, the Fastrack Reflex 2.0 is a competent activity tracker.
It has a main tracker that is detachable, making switching between dynamic dual-colour and strap combinations simple. The AMOLED screen on the OnePlus Band features a 126 x 294-pixel resolution. Screen brightness can be adjusted to five different levels. The software has a toggle to reduce the screen’s brightness at night. This device is Bluetooth 5 compatible and has a 100mAh battery, which according to OnePlus, should last for 14 days.
The Reflex 2.0 challenges others with its fundamental features, such as an activity tracker, notification reminder, and long battery life. If you need a band for simple activity tracking, this one is affordable and one of the best smart fitness bands under 1500.
- Up to 14 days of battery life
- 24/7 health companion
- SpO2 & Heart rate monitoring
- IP68 certified water & dust resistance
|Decent battery life||No Sleep tracker|
|water & dust resistance|
5. Realme Band
Realme Band is one of the best smart fitness bands under 1500 that both men and women can use. The device is simpler to use and operate with the OLED touch screen display. You can create an account and sync your fitness tracker with your phone using technology and features. You may keep your fitness band on and unlock it with a simple touch. It works with all mobile phone models, including all Android and iOS versions.
There are functions including an alarm clock, calendar, activity tracker, fitness tracker, sleep tracker, pedometer, calories counter, and distance tracker.
You may wake up with a vibrating alarm that also encourages you to lead a more active lifestyle. The band itself can be used to measure the sleeping cycle. Since it is IPX6 water-resistant, you may play around casually in the rain or even in the gym without worrying that water splashes will seriously damage your band.
- Battery Life: upto 9 Days
- Bluetooth Version V4.2
- OLED Display
- Intelligent Sports Tracker
|Decent display||No cons so far|
Best smart fitness bands under 1500: The bottom line
The best smart fitness bands in India under 15000 can be found by doing a little research, which is what we did for you. Hopefully, the list above allows you to select your ideal smart fitness bands under 1500. When compared to other products in this price range, the Fire-Boltt Ninja offers a number of features. This smart fitness band under 1500 greatly simplifies the process of keeping an eye on your health and heart rate thanks to its superb wide display and health-tracking functions.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…