5 Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 5000 In India August 2022
Your search for the best smart fitness bands under 5000 ends here. You can find the best smart bands from different brands in this article.
Table Of Contents
- 1Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 5000
- 2Best Smart Fitness Bands under 5000: Final Thoughts
Highlights of the Story
- The best smart fitness bands under 5000 in India can easily monitor your health while keeping a count of your steps.
- However, the deal is to find the right fit from a huge lot of smart bands.
- This article will help you find your ideal pick.
The best smart fitness bands under 5000 are not just for health enthusiasts but make a great deal for everyone who would like to monitor their health easily. These bands have become a crucial healthcare accessory in the current scenario. With features like sports mode, vitals tracking, step counting, and SPO2, these smart fitness bands are easy to use and carry.
However, the deal is to find the best smart fitness bands under 5000 that could offer you plenty of features. This might look like hard work to you but don’t worry, we have got you covered. You can find the top choice for fitness bands in this article. So, let’s begin.
Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 5000
Check here the list of the best smart fitness bands under 5000 in India.
1. MI Smart Band 6
The first item to make to the list of the best smart fitness bands under 5000 is the 6th edition of the most popular smart band series in India from Xiaomi, MI Smart Band 6. Furthermore, the popularity of this segment can be very much owed to Xiaomi for this series of feature-loaded, compact and yet reasonably priced bands. In this newest iteration, they have improved majorly on display, going with around a 50% bigger (1.56 inches) AMOLED screen than its predecessor, MI Band 5 giving it a much better screen-to-body ratio.
- 1.56-inches AMOLED display
- 30 fitness modes
- Customizable watch faces
- Women’s health tracking
- 5 colour options for the band
|Full-screen display with very less bezels||Average step tracking|
|SpO2 and real-time heart rate tracking||Features are not much different from the MI Band 5|
|Good battery backup|
Price In India: Rs. 3,499
2. Honor Band 6
If you are someone who is confused between a smart band and a smartwatch, Honor Band 6 might interest you with its unique, sort of hybrid design, making it one of the best smart fitness bands under 5000. The band has a larger width than standard band displays and yet is not large enough to come in line with smartwatches. On top of that, Honor bands have always been fierce competitors of MI bands and in terms of a style statement, they even have stepped up a notch. The band comes with a 1.47-inches display and offers up to 14 days of battery life, along with fast charging. Honor Band 6 comes with three colour options (Black, Grey and Pink) to suit your style.
- SpO2 tracker and 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Personalized watch faces
- Stress and Intelligent sleep monitor
- 1.47-inches AMOLED display
|Unique design with a catchy red side button||Not so accurate SpO2 sensor|
|Fast charging||Lesser workout modes|
|Comes with personalized watch faces|
Price In India: Rs. 3,999
3. Realme Band 2
Following the suit of Honor Band 6 in terms of design, Realme Band 2 becomes a good alternative at a little lower price point and is certainly one of the best smart fitness bands under 5000. It comes with a pretty close 1.4-inches HD LCD display along with a standard set of features you will find in almost all bands in this price range. It gets an edge though in the design of wrist straps, giving multiple options to choose from. Furthermore, the smart band features 90 Sports modes which certainly is more gimmicky than of actual use.
- Up to 50m water-resistant
- Women’s health tracking and Stress Monitor
- 1.4-inches display
- Up to 12 days of battery life
- SpO2 tracking and Real-time Heart Rate Monitor
|Smart IoT devices control||Lacks AMOLED display|
|50+ Personalized watch faces||Not a much-established brand in the smart wear category|
Price In India: Rs. 3,498
4. OnePlus Band
OnePlus made it to the smart band segment with the first-ever OnePlus Band. The smart band is placed at a comparatively lower price range but offers decent features on this budget. The design of this band is unique in terms of the dual-tone finish. Being light in weight, this band is extremely comfortable to wear throughout the day or even while sleeping. Talking about the tracking features, the band offers pretty accurate results. However, it might not be a good fit for high-intensity workouts.
- 1.1-inches AMOLED Display
- Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitoring (SPO2)
- Sleep & Heart Rate Tracking
- 13 Exercise Modes
- Water & Dust Resistant
- Quick Controls & OnePlus Health App Integration
|Amazing design||Lacks stress tracking|
Price In India: Rs. 2,799
5. Redmi Smart Band Pro
Lastly, we have the Redmi Smart Band Pro on our list of the best smart fitness brands under 5000. The smart band features a larger display when compared to other fitness trackers but the display quality is pretty good at this price. Offering extensive features like SPO2 monitoring, 110+ workout modes, music control, step counter, heart rate, stress monitoring and more, this smart band is in high demand and is loved by the users. Ideal for both men and women, Redmi Smart Band Pro can be paired with both Android and iPhones.
- 3.78 cm Always-ON AMOLED Display
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (SPO2) Monitoring
- 110+ Workout Modes
- LifeQ Health Algorithm
- 14 days Battery Life
|Excellent battery life||Sometimes faces connectivity issues with iPhone|
|Comfortable and lightweight|
Price In India: Rs. 3,999
Best Smart Fitness Bands under 5000: Final Thoughts
So, this is all about the best smart fitness bands under 5000 in India. Leading brands like Xiaomi, Realme, Honor, etc have well-established their names in the smart band segment with their excellent fitness trackers. The above-mentioned list features the best smart fitness bands under this price range. However, picking one totally depends upon your budget and requirement. The MI Smart Band 6 is certainly a charmer under 5000 with its extensive features and can be the best fit for your next fitness tracker purchase.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…