Boat Launches New Storm Smartwatch For Just Rs 1,999
Boat has launched the Boat Storm as their very first smartwatch. The smartwatch is packed with features like 24*7 heart rate and blood oxygen level monitoring.
Highlights of the Story
- The Boat smartwatch comes with nine sports modes
- Boat Storm will go on sale from 12pm onwards on October 29
- The smartwatch comes with 24/7 heart rate and blood-oxygen level monitoring features
Boat Storm Specifications
The Boat Storm features a 1.3-inch touch curved display with a customizable dial. Furthermore, an OTA update will be made available for the smartwatch after launch. What this update will bring is a 100 downloadable watch faces for users to make use of. Additionally, the smartphone will deliver 10 days of battery life along with 30 days of standby time.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs Leak
Besides, the Boat Storm come with a 24/7 heart-rate monitor. Moreover, there is also an inbuilt SPO2 (real-time blood oxygen level) monitoring system. The smartwatch also comes with a guided meditative breathing mode that guides on mindfulness and breath awareness. According to the company, this feature is to help lower the heart rate and decrease stress levels.
The smartwatch also features a very helpful feature for women. It comes with an inbuilt menstruation cycle tracker that can be used to record and predict menstrual and ovulation cycles. This is a feature of paramount importance and its great that the company added this.
Additionally, Boat Storm features nine active sports modes that include a ton of activities. These activities include running, walking, cycling, hiking, climbing, fitness, treadmill, yoga, and dynamic cycling. From the nine modes, you can select eight of them at one go, which is very convenient. Apart from this, the Boat Storm comes with 5ATM water resistance. This makes the device safe tp use up to 50m underwater.
The Boat smartwatch comes with changeable silicone strap options as well. Boat has stated that these straps are skin and sweat friendly. Moreover, it also comes with embedded controls for music, volume and calls. Additionally, one can also find the Smart Notifications and Find My Phone features on the smartwatch. Besides, the Boat ProGear app to control and customize the smartwatch.
Boat Storm Price And Availability
The Boat Storm price in India will be set at an introductory tag of Rs. 1,999. Moreover, the smartwatch will be available on Flipkart and Boat’s website. Furthermore, the smartwatch will go on sale on October 29 from 12 noon. The smartwatch will be available in two color options namely Black and Blue.
However, this is an introductory price and the original price of the Boat Storm is Rs. 5,990.
2020 has seen some of the best smartwatches being released. From Xiaomi to Apple and Samsung, so many brands have come up with amazing fitness trackers. However, the launch of a Boat smartwatch definitely is going to be a tough competition for these brands. Boat is already quite popular in the mobile accessories industry and with the launch of their smartwatch, they will definitely be in a good position.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi