Vivo V20 SE Price In India Revealed Ahead Of Launch
Vivo V20 SE price has been leaked ahead of its release in India before its launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 SE price in India spotted on Croma and Reliance Digital websites.
- The smartphone is set to launch in India alongside the V20 Pro in November.
- V20 SE’s price is expected to be lower than the V20.
Vivo is soon announcing the Vivo V20 SE along with a Pro variant. However, a lot of information on the specifications of the SE is already out. Although, a confirmation on the pricing is yet to be made. The smartphone is expected to launch in late November alongside the V20 Pro.
Reliance Digital and Croma accidentally listed the price for the SE ahead of the official launch.
On the other hand, a regular variant of this smartphone is already in the market. It comes with a price tag of Rs.24,990. However, the price of Vivo V20 SE in India is expected to be lower than this. To recall, the smartphone launched in Thailand last month.
Leaked Vivo V20 SE Price in India
The price in India has been listed as Rs 20,990 on Chroma and Reliance Digital online stores. However, it is listed for 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant. It will be available in the Gravity Black color option. This variant is a mid-range smartphone that focuses highly on design and cameras. Let us look at them in detail.
Vivo V20 SE Specifications
It features a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch and an in-display fingerprint sensor. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with 8GB RAM. Additionally, it comes with 128GB internal storage, which is expandable via a microSD card.
The phone runs on Android 10-based FunTouch OS.
Vivo V20 SE sports a triple camera system at the back that includes a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP portrait lens. On the front, it has a 32MP selfie camera.
It packs a 4,100mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
Also read: Recycle Old Device
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.