Everything You Need To About The Upcoming Vivo V20 Pro
The upcoming Vivo V20 Pro is going to be the slimmest 5G smartphone in the world.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 Pro comes with a triple camera setup at the back.
- The phone was launched in Thailand last month.
- It will be available in India in late 2020.
After the unveiling of VivoV20 in India, the company confirmed the launch of V20 SE soon. Now, it looks like it is gearing up for the upcoming Vivo V20 Pro 5G. Vivo India CEO Jerome Chen has confirmed the launch of the smartphone next month.
However, the Pro variant launched in Thailand in September. It comes with a dual selfie camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
Vivo V20 Pro India Launch Details, Expected Price
According to Chen on Twitter, the phone will launch in India at the end of November, i.e. late next month. He did not reveal the exact launch date, but the company should start teasing its arrival closer to launch.
V20 Pro launched in Thailand with a price tag of THB 14,999 (roughly Rs. 35,300). However, it is expected to have a price tag the same as the Thailand pricing.
Moreover, in Thailand, it came in Moonlight Sonata, Midnight Jazz, and Sunset Melody shades.
Vivo V20 Pro India
As the phone is already available in Thailand, the specs sheet of this phone is ready known.
Vivo V20 Pro features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display. The phone runs on FuntouchOS 11, based on Android 11.
It is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM. Moreover, the phone comes with 128GB of onboard storage on the V20 Pro.
The phone houses a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor. On the front, it has a dual selfie camera setup including a 44-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor.
In addition, Vivo V20 Pro packs a 4000mAh battery that supports 33W FlashCharge fast charging technology.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. The phone also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi