Samsung Galaxy S21+ Renders Leaks Design
Galaxy S21 series is getting its fair share of leaks and speculations in the past few months.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ appears to sport thin bezels.
- The camera housing module of the Samsung Galaxy S21 also surfaced separately.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 may release as early as January next year.
Just after leaks of Samsung GalaxyS21 and S21Ultra online, we now get an exclusive look at Samsung Galaxy S21+. This series is getting its fair share of leaks and speculations in the past few months. In this new leak, we get a look at the design of the S21+. Additionally, the camera module of Samsung GalaxyS21 also surfaced separately.
Also Read: Vivo V20 On Sale In India
However, the company has not confirmed the lineup of the series. It can come in this GalaxyS21, Samsung Galaxy S21+, and Samsung GalaxyS21 Ultra lineup.
On the other hand, there are rampant rumors of the series launching in January next year.
Tipster Ice universe tweeted renders of Galaxy S21+. The image shows slim bezels all around and a hole-punch cutout placed at the top center of the display. In addition, the volume rockers and power button can also be seen on the right edge.
On the other hand, MySmartPrice reveals renders of RAW CAD render of the Galaxy S21+, showing the phone’s designs from all sides. The smartphone is expected to come with a flat 6.7-inch display and measure 161.5×75.6×7.85mm.
However, in another leak, tipster Camie Ngo shares an image of the rear camera module of Samsung GalaxyS21 on Twitter. It shows a triple camera setup and it wraps around the corner. This supports the previously leaked renders of the smartphone. It shows a similar triple rear camera setup and a unique wrap-around design.
Also Read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
Galaxy S21 can feature a 6.2-inch flat display, marked by slim bezels all around. According to the image, we see that the flash is outside the module.
A recent leak of S21 Plus has a 4,660mAh battery was online. The phone is rumored to support 25W fast charging and includes Snapdragon 875 SoC, in markets other than India.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi