Samsung Galaxy S21+ Renders Leaks Design
Galaxy S21 series is getting its fair share of leaks and speculations in the past few months.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ appears to sport thin bezels.
- The camera housing module of the Samsung Galaxy S21 also surfaced separately.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 may release as early as January next year.
Just after leaks of Samsung GalaxyS21 and S21Ultra online, we now get an exclusive look at Samsung Galaxy S21+. This series is getting its fair share of leaks and speculations in the past few months. In this new leak, we get a look at the design of the S21+. Additionally, the camera module of Samsung GalaxyS21 also surfaced separately.
Also Read: Vivo V20 On Sale In India
However, the company has not confirmed the lineup of the series. It can come in this GalaxyS21, Samsung Galaxy S21+, and Samsung GalaxyS21 Ultra lineup.
On the other hand, there are rampant rumors of the series launching in January next year.
Tipster Ice universe tweeted renders of Galaxy S21+. The image shows slim bezels all around and a hole-punch cutout placed at the top center of the display. In addition, the volume rockers and power button can also be seen on the right edge.
On the other hand, MySmartPrice reveals renders of RAW CAD render of the Galaxy S21+, showing the phone’s designs from all sides. The smartphone is expected to come with a flat 6.7-inch display and measure 161.5×75.6×7.85mm.
However, in another leak, tipster Camie Ngo shares an image of the rear camera module of Samsung GalaxyS21 on Twitter. It shows a triple camera setup and it wraps around the corner. This supports the previously leaked renders of the smartphone. It shows a similar triple rear camera setup and a unique wrap-around design.
Also Read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
Galaxy S21 can feature a 6.2-inch flat display, marked by slim bezels all around. According to the image, we see that the flash is outside the module.
A recent leak of S21 Plus has a 4,660mAh battery was online. The phone is rumored to support 25W fast charging and includes Snapdragon 875 SoC, in markets other than India.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.