Vivo V20 On Sale In India
Vivo V20 is now up for purchase in India via Flipkart. The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera setup and an octa-core Snapdragon 700 series chipset.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 was announced in India last week
- This is the first smartphone in India to run on Android 11 out of the box
- Vivo V20 is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC
Vivo V20 Price, Availability And Offers
The Vivo V20 price in India has been set at Rs. 24,990 for the base 8GB/128GB variant. Besides, the 8GB/256GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 27,990 in India. Moreover, the smartphone is available in three color options namely Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata, and Sunset Melody.
Also read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
There are many additional offers on the smartphone via Flipkart. The sale offers on Flipkart include a 10 percent off on SBI credit and debit cards. Additionally, buyers can also avail a Rs, 125 instant cashback on PayTM wallet and a five percent off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. Moreover, there is also an option to avail a 5 percent unlimited cashback by paying via Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Also, there are no-cost EMIs starting from Rs. 2,083 per month, as well.
Also read: iQOO U1x Specs, Renders Leaked Online
Vivo India’s online store is also providing various offers on the latest Vivo V20 smartphone. Offers include V-Shield mobile protection, a 10 per cent cashback on ICICI bank, Federal Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank. Additionally, there is also a 12 months extended warranty on Vi’s Rs. 819 offer.
When it comes to the availability of the device, it is up for purchase on Flipkart and Vivo India’s online store. Additionally, the Vivo V20 is also available for purchase on the various offline stores like Reliance Digital, Chroma and more.
Vivo V20 Specifications
The Vivo V20 features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 11 with the Funtouch OS 11 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Vivo V20 is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC. Moreover, the octa-core processor is paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is also expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card slot.
When it comes to the cameras, the Vivo V20 features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 44-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Lastly, the Vivo V20 packs a decent 4000mAh battery along with 33W FlashCharge fast charging support. Besides, the smartphone also flaunts an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The smartphone definitely comes with all the great features of a mid-ranger. Moreover, the design and build is very attractive as well, which makes it even more worth the money.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi