Vivo X51 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
Vivo X51 5G offers a gimbal stabilization feature on its primary camera.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X51 5G launched in the UK.
- It is a rebranded version of Vivo X50 Pro.
- The phone launched as the company’s flagship 5G offering in Europe.
Vivo X51 5G launched as the company’s flagship 5G offering in Europe. However, it looks like a rebranded version of Vivo X50 Pro launched in India. This is the first time the company is foraying into the European market. Moreover, it brings in three more affordable offerings -Vivo Y70, Y20s, and Y11s.
In addition, Y20s appears to be a rebranded version of the Vivo Y20 launched earlier. The company is launching these phones in France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, and the UK.
Vivo X51 5G Price, Launch Details
The phone comes with a price tag of GBP 749 (roughly Rs. 71,900) for the sole 8GB + 256GB storage model in the UK. It will go on sale starting October 29. In addition, it only comes in one color option – Alpha Grey.
The phone will also be available in more European countries, including France, Germany, Italy, Poland, and Spain.
Also Read: Itel A48 And A25 Pro Launched In India
Vivo X51 5G Specifications
It features a 6.56-inch full-HD+ (2,376×1,080 pixels) AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC, paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB onboard storage.
Vivo X51 5G features a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary shooter with f/1.6 aperture, a 13-megapixel sensor with f/2.46 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle snapper, and an 8-megapixel zoom sensor.
In addition, the primary sensor is augmented with a gimbal image stabilization system that helps capture smooth, stable videos easily.
On the other hand, X51 5G sports a 32-megapixel snapper placed inside the hole-punch cutout at the front.
The smartphone packs a 4,315mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi 2.4G, 5G Wi-Fi MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, OTG, NFC, and USB 2.0. It also sports a fingerprint scanner as well.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.