Vivo X51 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
Vivo X51 5G offers a gimbal stabilization feature on its primary camera.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X51 5G launched in the UK.
- It is a rebranded version of Vivo X50 Pro.
- The phone launched as the company’s flagship 5G offering in Europe.
Vivo X51 5G launched as the company’s flagship 5G offering in Europe. However, it looks like a rebranded version of Vivo X50 Pro launched in India. This is the first time the company is foraying into the European market. Moreover, it brings in three more affordable offerings -Vivo Y70, Y20s, and Y11s.
In addition, Y20s appears to be a rebranded version of the Vivo Y20 launched earlier. The company is launching these phones in France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, and the UK.
Vivo X51 5G Price, Launch Details
The phone comes with a price tag of GBP 749 (roughly Rs. 71,900) for the sole 8GB + 256GB storage model in the UK. It will go on sale starting October 29. In addition, it only comes in one color option – Alpha Grey.
The phone will also be available in more European countries, including France, Germany, Italy, Poland, and Spain.
Also Read: Itel A48 And A25 Pro Launched In India
Vivo X51 5G Specifications
It features a 6.56-inch full-HD+ (2,376×1,080 pixels) AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC, paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB onboard storage.
Vivo X51 5G features a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary shooter with f/1.6 aperture, a 13-megapixel sensor with f/2.46 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle snapper, and an 8-megapixel zoom sensor.
In addition, the primary sensor is augmented with a gimbal image stabilization system that helps capture smooth, stable videos easily.
On the other hand, X51 5G sports a 32-megapixel snapper placed inside the hole-punch cutout at the front.
The smartphone packs a 4,315mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi 2.4G, 5G Wi-Fi MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, OTG, NFC, and USB 2.0. It also sports a fingerprint scanner as well.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi