Galaxy F12 Could Be Samsung’s Next F Series Phone
Samsung seems to be buckling up for their next big addition to the F series with the Samsung Galaxy F12. Moreover, Galaxy A02s has been spotted on Geekbench and key specs have been tipped.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy F12 is rumored to be the company’s next F series phone
- The smartphone was reportedly spotted on Geekbench
- Samsung Galaxy A02s may launch as Galaxy M02 in certain regions
Samsung is reportedly working on a slew of phones that will be launching in a couple of weeks. Moreover, the latest ones to hit the news are the Galaxy F12 and Galaxy A02s.
Samsung Galaxy F12 will be the second phone of the F series in India. Currently, the only smartphone in this series is the Samsung Galaxy F41. Moreover, this series primarily focuses on offering budget smartphones that are great all-rounders too.
Now, the Galaxy F12 might also be named the Galaxy F12s. The revealed specifications of the device are very minimal. However, from the much that is known, the Galaxy F12 or F12s comes with the model no of SM-F127G. Also, as Samsung has started releasing rebranded devices, the Galaxy F12 might actually be the Galaxy M21. However, that is just something to put out there and there is nothing to back it up.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21+ Renders Leaks Design
Taking it back a bit, the Galaxy M21 carries an Exynos 9611 SoC. Moreover, the chipset is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the smartphone features a 6.4-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display. Going by this, we might see similar specs on the Galaxy F12.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Expected Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A20s is the other device that was spotted on Geekbench. The Galaxy A02s is expected to run on Android 10. Moreover, the listing also reveals that the smartphone will carry an octa-core Snapdragon chipset alongside 3GB of RAM.
Also read: Huawei Y7a Launched: Price, Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A0 and M0 series are targeted at budget conscious people for the most part. Moreover, it is meant for people who want to venture into the realm of 4G. These are entry-level smartphones which cater to the day-to-day basic activities of users. The Galaxy A02s will also be an entry-level device that will come with great specs for the price.
From the looks of it, the Samsung Galaxy F12 might actually be a rebranded Galaxy M series smartphone. On the other hand, the Galaxy A02s seems like an affordable offering by the company. Hopefully, more details will be revealed in the coming days.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi