Huawei Mate 30E Pro Launched In China
Huawei has launched the Mate 30E Pro as their latest smartphone. The smartphone is powered by the company’s latest HiSilicon Kirin 990E SoC.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Mate 30E Pro comes in both leather and glass finishes
- The smartphone is powered by the Kirin 990E SoC
- Huawei Mate 30E Pro features a quad rear camera setup
The Huawei Mate 30E Pro has actually been launched as a modified version of the already existing Mate 30 Pro. There are a few differences between the two but that actually sets them majorly apart. From a better processor to a better software, the Mate 30E Pro comes with a bunch of improvements.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro Specifications
The Huawei Mate 30E Pro features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1,176 x 2,400 pixels. Moreover, it is an OLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the EMUI 11 on top.
On the processor front, the Huawei Mate 30E Pro is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 990E SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with the 14-core Mali-G76 GPU. Moreover, the smartphone comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage options. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD slot.
When it comes to the cameras, the Huawei Mate 30E Pro features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a a 40-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 ultra-wide-angle lens and another 40-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/1.6 wide-angle lens and OIS. Additionally, there is a third 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 lens. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. Moreover, the front camera also comes with a 3D depth sensor.
Lastly, the Huawei Mate 30E Pro packs a decent 4500mAh battery along with 40W SuperCharge fast charging support. Additionally, the smartphone also comes with 27W fast wireless charging support.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro Price And Availability
The Huawei Mate 30E Pro price in China has not yet been revealed. However, when it comes to the availability of the device, it is up for pre-booking in the country.
Also read: Vivo X51 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
Moreover, the smartphone comes in four color options namely Space Silver, Emerald Green, Cosmic Purple, and Black. Additionally, there are two other shades with are based on a leather finish. These two color options are called Vegan Leather Forest Green and Vegan Leather Orange.
Hopefully, the price details and global availability date of the device are revealed soon. Moreover, it does seem like a great premium all-rounder.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi