Realme Watch S Launch Date Announced: See Specs Here
Realme Watch S is expected to be the next-gen smartwatch from the brand.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme Watch S global launch set for November 2nd.
- It has a 1.3-inch circular display, a 15-day battery backup.
- The wearable will come with a circular dial and a blood oxygen monitor.
The Realme Watch S launch date is finally official confirmed by the company. It is initially launching first on November 2nd in Pakistan. However, the Indian launch will happen as soon as it is listed on the brand’s product page.
The wearable will come with a round screen instead of the square display before by the brand. In addition, Realme will also launch the Pro variant of this watch later in the year.
Also Read: Redmi Teases “Mini” Smartphone
Realme Watch S is said to last up to 15 days between charges and pack 16 sports modes. Moreover, the tweets show its design as well as different dial faces and straps.
Your world now on your wrist with #realmeWatchS. Get Fit with 16 Sports mode, 1.3" auto-brightness adjustment display and multiple health monitors. #LeaptoNextGen on 2nd November by watching the Live event on FB and YT. #realme #DareToLeap pic.twitter.com/Ij6vCatDhU— realme Pakistan (@pakistan_realme) October 23, 2020
Realme Watch S Specifications
According to the FCC listing of the watch, it will ship with a 390mAh battery, IP68 rated water and dust resistance design. In addition, it will also have a magnetic charger for the device.
The Realme Watch S will feature a 1.3-inch auto-brightness circular display. It will also pack a battery which will bring 15 days of battery backup.
The wearable will have sensors that will measure heart rate and blood oxygen level, similar to the recently-launched Apple Watch Series 6.
Also Read: OPPO Launches Smart TV R1 And S1
Moreover, it packs 16 sports modes compared to 14 modes on the original Realme Watch.
However, this is the only information we have on the watch. We may learn more about the Realme Watch S, including its price and features, as the launch event nears.
It may have a more affordable price tag compared to other premium wearables in the market. The Watch S is likely to be priced closer to Rs 10,000.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 40000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.