Realme Watch S Launch Date Announced: See Specs Here
Realme Watch S is expected to be the next-gen smartwatch from the brand.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme Watch S global launch set for November 2nd.
- It has a 1.3-inch circular display, a 15-day battery backup.
- The wearable will come with a circular dial and a blood oxygen monitor.
The Realme Watch S launch date is finally official confirmed by the company. It is initially launching first on November 2nd in Pakistan. However, the Indian launch will happen as soon as it is listed on the brand’s product page.
The wearable will come with a round screen instead of the square display before by the brand. In addition, Realme will also launch the Pro variant of this watch later in the year.
Also Read: Redmi Teases “Mini” Smartphone
Realme Watch S is said to last up to 15 days between charges and pack 16 sports modes. Moreover, the tweets show its design as well as different dial faces and straps.
Your world now on your wrist with #realmeWatchS. Get Fit with 16 Sports mode, 1.3" auto-brightness adjustment display and multiple health monitors. #LeaptoNextGen on 2nd November by watching the Live event on FB and YT. #realme #DareToLeap pic.twitter.com/Ij6vCatDhU— realme Pakistan (@pakistan_realme) October 23, 2020
Realme Watch S Specifications
According to the FCC listing of the watch, it will ship with a 390mAh battery, IP68 rated water and dust resistance design. In addition, it will also have a magnetic charger for the device.
The Realme Watch S will feature a 1.3-inch auto-brightness circular display. It will also pack a battery which will bring 15 days of battery backup.
The wearable will have sensors that will measure heart rate and blood oxygen level, similar to the recently-launched Apple Watch Series 6.
Also Read: OPPO Launches Smart TV R1 And S1
Moreover, it packs 16 sports modes compared to 14 modes on the original Realme Watch.
However, this is the only information we have on the watch. We may learn more about the Realme Watch S, including its price and features, as the launch event nears.
It may have a more affordable price tag compared to other premium wearables in the market. The Watch S is likely to be priced closer to Rs 10,000.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 40000
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi