Realme C17 Expected To Launch At Budget Price In India
Realme is tipped to launch the Realme C17 next month in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme C17 India launch timeline has been tipped.
- The phone might have a 90Hz refresh rate display.
- Moreover, it was unveiled in Bangladesh last month.
Realme C17 will launch in India soon in the next month or so, according to rumors. However, the phone unveiled earlier in Bangladesh. Now, tipster Mukul Sharma on Twitter claims the launch will take place in late November or early December in India. On the other hand, there is no clear mention of launch date anywhere online.
Also Read: Huawei Y7a Launched: Price, Specifications
The phone has key specs like a 90Hz refresh rate display, a quad-camera setup at the back, and a Snapdragon 460 SoC, etc.
Realme has launched the Realme C17 in two colors – Lake Green and Navy Blue. In Bangladesh, it costs BDT 15,990 (roughly Rs. 14,000) for the solo 6GB/128GB model. In India, the handset is expected to be priced under Rs. 15,000.
Realme C17 Specifications
It will have a punch-hole design with a prominent bottom bezel. On the rear, it gets an L-shaped quad-camera arrangement and a physical fingerprint scanner.
The Realme C17 sports a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 1,600 X 720 pixels resolution, punch-hole cutout, 90Hz refresh rate. In addition, it will have a 90.5 percent screen-to-body ratio. It runs on Android 10 OS with Realme UI custom skin on top.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC coupled with Adreno 610 GPU paired with 6GB RAM. Additionally, it has 128GB storage that is expandable via a microSD card.
Also Read: Oppo F17 Pro Quick Review in 2 Minutes
Realme C17 packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Face Unlock for security.
In terms of optics, it houses a quad-camera setup with a 13MP primary camera, paired with an 8 MP ultrawide shooter, and two 2 MP sensors. On the front, it packs a single 8MP (f/2.0) selfie shooter.
Connectivity options include a dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11a/c, Bluetooth 5.0, a headphone jack, and a Type-C port.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi