Huawei Y7a Launched: Price, Specifications
Huawei has launched their Y7a as their latest budget smartphone. The smartphone is a rebranded Huawei P Smart 2021 and comes with a 90Hz refresh rate.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Y7a comes in three colors options
- The phone comes with a fast 90Hz refresh rate
- Huawei Y7a is powered by the Kirin 710A SoC
Huawei Y7a Specifications
The Huawei Y7a features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Moreover, it is an IPS display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Furthermore, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the EMUI 10.1 on top.
On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 710A SoC. This octa-core processor is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card slot.
When it comes to the cameras, the Huawei Y7a features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes 48-megapixel primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. Additionally, there are two other 2-megapixel sensors for depth and macro shooting, respectively. Also, the camera comes with amazing features like Super Night Shot and many more. On the front, the smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Huawei Y7a packs a large 5000mAh battery along with 22.5W SuperCharge fast charging support. Moreover, we can also see all the important connectivity options on the device. These include4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS alongside a USB Type-C port for charging. Additionally, the device has also retained the 3.5mm headphone jack. There are also all the essential sensors like the ambient light sensor, proximity and more. Lastly, the smartphone also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security.
Huawei Y7a Price And Availability
The Huawei Y7a price in India has been set at MYR 799. Moreover, this converts to roughly Rs. 14,200 in Indian currency. Also, this is the price for the 4GB/128GB variant. However, there is also a 4GB/64GB variant available for the device which is limited to the Latin American markets only.
Furthermore, the Huawei Y7a comes in three color options namely Blush Gold, Crush Green, and Midnight Black. However, the global launch of the smartphone is still under wraps as of now. Recently, the company launched their 2021 version of the Huawei P Smart for EUR 229. This converts to approximately Rs. 20,000 in the Indian currency.
Both the Oppo A33 and the Huawei Y7a are the most affordable 90Hz refresh rate smartphones in the market right now. However, the Huawei Y7a is slightly cheaper making it the better option. Moreover, the good processor and camera setup makes it an incredible value for money device.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.