New ZTE Phone Specs, Design Revealed – Gets TENAA Certification
ZTE’s new leaked device does not reveal the name of the upcoming model but its design.
Highlights of the Story
- ZTE might have a new mid-range device.
- It received its TENAA Certification recently.
- The phone is listed with an octa-core processor.
ZTE is working on a new mid-range device according to a listing. This mystery smartphone received its certification from TENAA – a Chinese Mobile Regulatory. However, it does not reveal the name of the upcoming model but its design and specs.
Also Read: HTC Desire 20+ Launched In Taiwan
This new ZTE device with the model number 8012N lists the entire specs of the phone. It will have an octa-core processor with a clock speed of 2GHz. On the other hand, it is unknown whether it will use a MediaTek or Snapdragon processor. The device will come with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage option.
The TENAA listing also reveals the camera and battery specifications of the ZTE device. It will have a 48MP primary sensor, 8MP secondary sensor, and a 2MP sensor (likely depth lens). In addition, it will also pack a 16MP camera at the front for selfies.
However, there is no clear information on the display specs. Moreover, the listing also suggests a 3,900 mAh battery. There is no mention of the fast charging capability. It is to be seen whether it will have this particular supporting factor. Since the ZTE device has started getting certified online, we are likely to get more details in the coming days.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.