HTC Desire 20+ Launched In Taiwan
HTC Desire 20+ has been launched in Taiwan as the company’s latest smartphone offering. The smartphone features a quad rear camera setup alongside a Snapdragon octa-core chipset.
Highlights of the Story
- HTC Desire 20+ price has been set at TWD 8,490
- The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC
- HTC Desire 20+ packs a 5000mAh battery
HTC Desire 20+ Specifications
The HTC Desire 20+ features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1,600 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 OS with the company’s custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the HTC Desire 20+ is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage of the smartphone is also expandable via a microSD card slot.
When it comes to the cameras, HTC Desire 20+ features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 5-megapixel sensor, a 2-megapixel sensor and another 5-megapixel sensor. Additionally, these sensors come with apertures of f/1.8, f/2.2, f/2.4 and f/2.4, respectively. Moreover, the smartphone also comes with a dual LED flash at the back. On the front, the HTC Desire 20+ features a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
Also read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
The HTC Desire 20+ packs a large 5000mAh battery along with QC4.0 fast charging support. The smartphone also comes with all the important connectivity options. These options include WiFi, 4G LTE, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Moreover, the smartphone also comes with a USB Type-C port for charging purposes. There is also a fingerprint scanner at the back.
The smartphone also comes with the essential day-to-day sensors like the proximity sensor, the gyroscope sensor, the ambient light sensor, compass and dynamic gravity sensor as well. The HTC Desire 20+ comes with dimensions of 164.9×75.7x9mm and weighs 203 grams.
Price And Availability
The HTC Desire 20+ price in Taiwan has been set at TWD 8,490. This converts to approximatley Rs. 21,700 in the Indian currency. Moreover, this is the price for the single 6GB/128GB variant of the smartphone. Additionally, the smartphone is available in two color options namely Dawn Orange and Twilight Black.
Also read: iQOO U1x Specs, Renders Leaked Online
When it comes to the availability of the smartphone, it is up on sale in Taiwan.
However, the global availability and pricing details of the smartphone has not been revealed yet. Hopefully, HTC will reveal these details in the coming days.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi