HTC Desire 20+ Launched In Taiwan
HTC Desire 20+ has been launched in Taiwan as the company’s latest smartphone offering. The smartphone features a quad rear camera setup alongside a Snapdragon octa-core chipset.
Highlights of the Story
- HTC Desire 20+ price has been set at TWD 8,490
- The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC
- HTC Desire 20+ packs a 5000mAh battery
HTC Desire 20+ Specifications
The HTC Desire 20+ features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1,600 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 OS with the company’s custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the HTC Desire 20+ is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage of the smartphone is also expandable via a microSD card slot.
When it comes to the cameras, HTC Desire 20+ features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 5-megapixel sensor, a 2-megapixel sensor and another 5-megapixel sensor. Additionally, these sensors come with apertures of f/1.8, f/2.2, f/2.4 and f/2.4, respectively. Moreover, the smartphone also comes with a dual LED flash at the back. On the front, the HTC Desire 20+ features a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
Also read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
The HTC Desire 20+ packs a large 5000mAh battery along with QC4.0 fast charging support. The smartphone also comes with all the important connectivity options. These options include WiFi, 4G LTE, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Moreover, the smartphone also comes with a USB Type-C port for charging purposes. There is also a fingerprint scanner at the back.
The smartphone also comes with the essential day-to-day sensors like the proximity sensor, the gyroscope sensor, the ambient light sensor, compass and dynamic gravity sensor as well. The HTC Desire 20+ comes with dimensions of 164.9×75.7x9mm and weighs 203 grams.
Price And Availability
The HTC Desire 20+ price in Taiwan has been set at TWD 8,490. This converts to approximatley Rs. 21,700 in the Indian currency. Moreover, this is the price for the single 6GB/128GB variant of the smartphone. Additionally, the smartphone is available in two color options namely Dawn Orange and Twilight Black.
Also read: iQOO U1x Specs, Renders Leaked Online
When it comes to the availability of the smartphone, it is up on sale in Taiwan.
However, the global availability and pricing details of the smartphone has not been revealed yet. Hopefully, HTC will reveal these details in the coming days.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…