OnePlus 9 Series Codename ‘Lemonade’ Tipped
OnePlus might be gearing up to launch their OnePlus 9 series of smartphones next year. A tipster has leaked an image which reveals the side views of the smartphones alongside the codename ‘Lemonade’.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9 series codenamed Lemonade is reportedly under works
- The upcoming series of phones may come in four variants
- OnePlus 9 will reportedly be released around April, 2021
As of late, a report uncovered a codename for the up and coming series of OnePlus smartphones. No different insights regarding OnePlus 9 have been revealed at this point. However, the company is probably going to reveal crucial information in the coming months.
Tipster Max J revealed a picture of the upcoming OnePlus 9 series of smartphones codenamed Lemonade. While the tweet doesn’t reveal anything else, the tipster answered to a comment saying that Lemonade is the codename for the OnePlus 9 series.
Moreover, a report from a month ago revealed that the upcoming OnePlus smartphones could come with codenames lemonade, lemonadep, lemonadept, and lemonadev. These four codenames refer to the four potential variations of the upcoming smartphones. The OnePlus 9 series of smartphones are expected to land around April 2021.
Also read: Coolpad Cool 6 Launched In India
The news comes less than seven days after the OnePlus 8T launch. The latest flagship smartphone comes with a 6.55-inch full-HD+ AMOLED screen. Additionally, the display comes with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz as well. Furthermore, the smartphone features a quad rear camera setup which includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor. The smartphone packs a 4,500mAh battery and is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC.
OnePlus 9 Series: What To Expect?
Apart from the codename, nothing else is known about the upcoming series. However, going by recent launches, the OnePlus 9 series might start off with a regular and pro model. Also, both the smartphones might come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC. Moreover, the chipset itself is all set to launch at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit in December this year.
Also read: Infinix Launches Note 8, Note 8i
Furthermore, the OnePlus 9 Series of smartphones might retain the 120Hz refresh rate. Also, the smartphones will come with AMOLED displays as well. We will also most likely see high-end camera setups on these devices.
Also, the smartphones could come with the Warp Charge 65 technology as well. We might see the same old 4500mAh battery or even more capacity of say 5000mAh. The smartphones will most likely run on Android 11 with the Oxygen OS 11 skin on top. However, if OnePlus decides to add IP certification alongside wireless charging, it will be great.
From the looks of it and as per various other reports, this series might actually be the most expensive one by OnePlus. Hopefully, these leaks are legit and the company works around these to give customers exactly what they want.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.