OPPO Launches A33 With 90Hz Display In India
Oppo A33 has been launched in India as the company’s latest affordable 90Hz refresh rate phone. The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC along with large 5000mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A33 (2020) is available in a single 3GB/32GB variant
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC
- Oppo A33 (2020) comes with a display with 90Hz refresh rate
After launching the Oppo A15 as their affordable smartphone, Oppo has launched their Oppo A33. The A33 is priced slightly more but comes with a variety of amazing features. From a 90Hz refresh rate to a great Snapdragon 400 series chipset, it is indeed a bang for the buck smartphone.
Oppo A33 Specifications
The Oppo A33 (2020) features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1,600 pixels. Moreover, it is a hole-punch display which comes with 90Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the ColorOS 7.2 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Oppo A33 (2020) is powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC. Although it is a Snapdragon 400 series processor, there is an interesting catch. This particular processor actually offers the same or even slightly better performance than the Snadragon 625 SoC. Additionally, this octa-core chipset is paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Moreover, the internal storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
Also read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
When it comes to the cameras, the Oppo A33 (2020) features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, the smartphone features an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Oppo A33 (2020) packs a large 5000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. We can also see a rear fingerprint scanner on the device for security. The phone comes with dual stereo speakers alongside various connectivity options. These options include a USB Type-C port for charging, Bluetooth v5 and more.
Oppo A33 Price And Availability
The Oppo A33 (2020) price in India has been set at Rs. 11,990. This is the price for the single 3GB/32GB variant of the smartphone.
Also read: Itel A48 And A25 Pro Launched In India
When it comes to the availability of the device, the company states that it is available via offline retail stores. Moreover, Oppo also states that the smartphone will go on sale via Flipkart during the next Big Billion Days Sale. Offers include 5 percent cashback on Kotak Bank, RBL Bank, Bank of Baroda, and Federal Bank cards. Buyers of the phone via Paytm can avail benefits of Rs. 40,000. When it comes to offline offers, there will be many from the different banks like Bajaj Finserv, Home Credit, HDB Financial Services, IDFC First Bank, HDFC Bank, and ICICI Bank.
Also read: Vivo V20 On Sale In India
Oppo A33 is easily one of the best smartphones packed with trendy features you can get at an affordable price. If you are a budget conscious person who wants all the modern day features like a 90Hz refresh rate and a good processor, this is definitely the way to go.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.