Everything You Need To Know About Akshay Kumar’s Upcoming FAU-G Game
FAU-G, the Indian alternative to PUBG is expected to release later this month. The game is a third-person shooter and will not have the battle royale mode at launch.
Highlights of the Story
- FAU-G is said to release by the end of this month
- The battle royale mode will not be available at launch
- The game will be a third-person shooter
The FAU-G launch date in India has not been announced by its publisher yet. The publisher of the game is a Bangalore-based company called nCore Games. Moreover, a teaser of the game has also not been launched. This makes it difficult to say how the game will ultimately turn out. Also, the fact that there has not been a teaser for the game could indicate that the expected October release of the game could be postponed.
nCore Games’ co-founder, Vishal Gondal and Bollywood actor, Akshay Kumar announced FAU-G last month. The game was announced after PUBG was banned in India and removed from Android and iOS app stores.
FAU-G: Release Date
Like we said earlier, the game is yet to be announced in India by nCore Games, its publisher. However, the game will most likely land by the end of October, as per previous reports. Moreover, the game was in works for months even before PUBG got banned in India.
Many people are saying that the game will be a rip-off of PUBG to replace it in the country. However, Vishal Gondal claims that it is not the case. Additionally, FAU-G will reportedly have a unique third-person playstyle. It is very difficult to say anything more at the point. Moreover, since the game has not even had a teaser yet, it could mean the launch could get postponed. The COVID crisis definitely saw a lot of delays and it won’t be surprising to see the game get delayed.
According to Vishal Gondal, FAU-G will not launch with a battle royale initially. This will immediately set the game apart from PUBG. However, players can expect to see the battle royale game mode get introduced in the game initially. However, for the most part, it will be a simple third-person action shooter game.
Additionally, FAU-G will have a level on the Galwan Valley at launch. Furthermore, this will offer a single-player as well as a cooperative multiplayer option. Vishal Gondal states that the point of the game is primarily for players to experience what went down in Galwan Valley. Additionally, the third-person FAU-G game will not have guns initially to stick to the concept of the bilateral agreement between India and China in 1996. So, FAU-G will mostly deliver a third person brawler with melee weapons. This immediately indicates that the game will not be a point and shoot one. It will rather demand tactical strategies to emerge victorious. Also, FAU-G will offer guided maps and enemy camps to defeat with skills and melee weapons.
Although it will be difficult for PUBG players to move on to this game initially, it will definitely be worth the try. From the looks of it, the game definitely looks quite promising and we will hopefully see the game land by the end of this month.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.