How Much Money Do Popular Indian Gaming Streamers Make
The gaming scene in India is stronger than ever now. From Dynamo to Carry Minati, there are so many well known streamers. We talk about their total earnings in this article.
Highlights of the Story
- Most of the Indian gaming streamers rose to fame because of PUBG
- The E-Sports scene in India is also going super strong
- Let us take a look at the top Indian streamers and their estimated earnings
From PUBG Mobile to Fortnite and Counter Strike, these gamers specialize in multiple games. Without any further ado, let us take a look at the top gaming streamers in India and their estimated earnings.
#1 Dynamo Gaming
Aaditya Sawant aka Dynamo Gaming is one of the most popular Indian gamers out there. Having a whopping 8.79 million subscribers on YouTube, he is hands down one of the biggest. He plays a lot of multiplayer games. However, he is known for his insanely good PUBG skills. His streaming videos on YouTube are mostly an hour long. Moreover, he is a GTA V fan as well and plays it a lot too.
According to Filmysiyappa, his net worth is that of around a whopping Rs. 22 crore. Moreover, he earns a staggering Rs. 30,000 on every stream as Superchat. Moreover, he earns a lot via brand endorsements and many other forms of deals.
Naman who is also known as MortaL is an extremely popular figure in the Indian gaming scene. When it comes to PUBG Mobile, he is regarded as the best player ever. He has represented India across various PUBG competitions as a part of Team SouL. Apart from being a streamer, he is also a professional Esports competitive player. He has a subscriber base of a whopping 6.21 million on YouTube. He plays both PUBG Mobile and Call Of Duty Mobile and streams daily. He also has a video with Tiger Shroff for Call Of Duty Mobile which has amassed over 2.6 million views on YouTube.
When it comes to his net worth and earnings, Filmysiyappa has listed it as 3.2 million. Furthermore, he earns a total of 2-3 lakhs on a monthly basis.
#3 Carry Minati
Ajey Nagar aka CarryMinati does not need any introduction. He is the biggest YouTuber of India with a subscriber base of a whopping 26.3 million at the time of writing. Moreover, that is just his primary account where he covers all sorts of things. On his gaming channel called CarryisLive, he has a subcriber base of 7.83 million as of now. In fact, he is one of the first Indian YouTubers to have started live streaming while playing games. He is mostly popular for his comedy skits and roasts during streams.
He is actually one of the richest Indian YouTubers currently with an estimated new worth of 4.3 million dollars. Moreover, his Yalgaar song on YouTube has over 180 million views which has made a ton of profits as well. Apart from that, he earns a lot of money via brand endorsements and various kinds of sponsorship deals.
#4 Kronten Gaming
Chetan Chandgude aka Kronten Gaming is a very popular YouTuber and professional gamer. He has a massive subscriber base of 1.98 million on YouTube. He is a very active streamer and plays games like with a subscriber base of 2 million. He is an avid gamer/streamer and plays games like Counter Strike, GTA Vice City, Dota2 and more. He started off by playing these games before venturing out on PUBG Mobile. His team Godlike is also regarded as one of the best PUBG Mobile teams of all time.
Also read: Best Garena Free Fire Guns
Kronten’s average income ranges from Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 on a monthly basis, according to celebhungry.
#5 The RawKnee Games
Rony Das Gupta is a YouTube star with his channel The RawKnee Games. The channel has a massive subscriber base of 2.12 million at the time of writing. He is one of the oldest gamers in the community and started off 10 years ago with his main channel, The RawKnee Show. This channel has a total of 1.58 million subscribers as of now. He posts incredibly unique and funny content which got him so popular. He primarily streams PUBG Mobile content and is one of the best players out there.
According to statsmash, Rony has an estimated net worth of around $287,000. This converts to 2 crores and 11 lakhs in the Indian currency.
This was our list of the top gaming YouTubers and streamers in India. These streamers have been around for a very long time and keep working hard to this very day. They are an inspiration to the hundreds and thousands of gamers that want to venture into the same realm. It is safe to say that the Indian gaming scene is what it is today because of these amazing people.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…