Redmi K30S Teased; Could Be Cheaper Than Redmi K30 Ultra
Redmi K30S launch has been teased by the Redmi GM.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi K30S tipped to feature the Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- The smartphone is rumored to be cheaper than Redmi K30 Ultra.
- It may have been teased by the brand.
The new Redmi K30S is teased by the Xiaomi sub-brand via a post on the Chinese micro-blogging website Weibo. However, the post does not reveal the name of the phone, or anything else. According to a known tipster, it will be cheaper than the Redmi K30Ultra.
Redmi K30S specifications and images listed on TENAA a few days ago. There are talks about it as a rebranded version of Mi 10T. However, there is no confirmation from any sources. On the other hand, there is no confirmation on the unveiling of the phone. It is presumably going to unveil in China first.
Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing shared a teaser image on Weibo. It shows a silhouette of someone and Redmi text on a screen. There is no confirmed name on the phone yet. However, people are expecting that the company is teasing the Redmi K30S.
Moreover, a known Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station also said that the K30S will be much cheaper than Ultra. Subsequently, he adds Redmi K30S will come powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC, instead of the Dimensity 1000+ SoC like in the Ultra variant.
Looking at the price you guessed before, the price of K30S is much lower than you think. Those who can't buy the K30U and like to play large-scale mobile games can squat a bit, and the sustained performance of the Snapdragon 865 is still better than Tianji.— Digital Chat Station (@StationChat) October 21, 2020
To recall, Redmi K30 Ultra has aprice tag of CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 22,000) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option, CNY 2,199 (roughly Rs. 24,300) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model, CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 27,600) for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model, and CNY 2,699 (roughly Rs. 30,000) for the 8GB RAM + 512GB storage model.
Also Read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
According to rumors, Redmi K30S will feature a 120Hz refresh rate display, some sort of fast charging, 5G support, and run MIUI 12. Moreover, it is also expected to come equipped with a 64MP primary camera and a 20MP front-facing camera.
However, Xiaomi has not revealed any information on the K30S. But it looks like we will be getting more teasers and leaks in the coming days.
Also read: Sell old gaming console
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…