Redmi K30S Teased; Could Be Cheaper Than Redmi K30 Ultra
Redmi K30S launch has been teased by the Redmi GM.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi K30S tipped to feature the Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- The smartphone is rumored to be cheaper than Redmi K30 Ultra.
- It may have been teased by the brand.
The new Redmi K30S is teased by the Xiaomi sub-brand via a post on the Chinese micro-blogging website Weibo. However, the post does not reveal the name of the phone, or anything else. According to a known tipster, it will be cheaper than the Redmi K30Ultra.
Redmi K30S specifications and images listed on TENAA a few days ago. There are talks about it as a rebranded version of Mi 10T. However, there is no confirmation from any sources. On the other hand, there is no confirmation on the unveiling of the phone. It is presumably going to unveil in China first.
Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing shared a teaser image on Weibo. It shows a silhouette of someone and Redmi text on a screen. There is no confirmed name on the phone yet. However, people are expecting that the company is teasing the Redmi K30S.
Moreover, a known Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station also said that the K30S will be much cheaper than Ultra. Subsequently, he adds Redmi K30S will come powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC, instead of the Dimensity 1000+ SoC like in the Ultra variant.
Looking at the price you guessed before, the price of K30S is much lower than you think. Those who can't buy the K30U and like to play large-scale mobile games can squat a bit, and the sustained performance of the Snapdragon 865 is still better than Tianji.— Digital Chat Station (@StationChat) October 21, 2020
To recall, Redmi K30 Ultra has aprice tag of CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 22,000) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option, CNY 2,199 (roughly Rs. 24,300) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model, CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 27,600) for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model, and CNY 2,699 (roughly Rs. 30,000) for the 8GB RAM + 512GB storage model.
Also Read: Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
According to rumors, Redmi K30S will feature a 120Hz refresh rate display, some sort of fast charging, 5G support, and run MIUI 12. Moreover, it is also expected to come equipped with a 64MP primary camera and a 20MP front-facing camera.
However, Xiaomi has not revealed any information on the K30S. But it looks like we will be getting more teasers and leaks in the coming days.
Also read: Sell old gaming console
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.