OnePlus 7T Price Reduced To Rs 32,999 On Amazon
The OnePlus 7T has gotten a price cut of Rs. 7000 during the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale. The smartphone normally comes with a price tag of Rs. 39,999.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 7T price in India starts at Rs. 39,999
- However, the upgrade sale on Amazon brings it down to Rs. 32,999
- The OnePlus 7T is powered by the Snapdragon 855+ SoC
The OnePlus 7T price in India now comes down to Rs. 32,999. This is the new price that you will have to pay if you purchase the OnePlus 7T in the country. Moreover, this new price will be available during the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale in India.
Also read: Top 5 Best Power Banks in India Right Now
Previously, the OnePlus 7T came with a price tag of Rs. 39,999 in India. This will be a special diwali offer sale and it is a great time to get your hands on it. Moreover, you can also avail the no-cost EMI option of 6 months.
OnePlus 7T Specifications
The OnePlus 7T features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Moreover, it is a Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. We can also see a 20:9 aspect ratio alongside HDR10+ support. Moreover, the display has a pixel density of 402ppi and a peak brightness of 1,000 nits. Besides, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the OxygenOS 10.0 on top.
Also read: Redmi K30S Launched In China
On the processor front, the OnePlus 7T is powered by the Snapdragon 855+ SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with the Adreno 640 GPU. Moreover, the smartphone comes with up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.0 2-lane internal storage. However, it is important to note that like the other OnePlus flagship smartphones, the internal storage on this model is not expandable.
When it comes to the cameras, the OnePlus 7T features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor, a 12-megapixel secondary 2x telephoto sensor and a third 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angel sensor. Additionally, the sensors come with apertures of f’/1.6, f/2.2, f/2.2, respectively. On the front, the OnePlus 7T comes with a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 selfie shooter.
Lastly, the OnePlus 7T packs a 3800mAh battery along with Warp Charge 30T fast charging technology. Moreover, this fast charging technology delivers 30W (5V/6A) of power.
Although the OnePlus 7T is kind of an old release right now, it certainly still holds up. The excellent processor and amazing camera setup makes the smartphone beat many flagships in the market till date. This sale will definitely provide buyers with an excellent opportunity to get their hands on the flagship at a much lower price.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?