Huawei Nova 8 Series Gets 3C Certification
A Huawei Nova 8 series smartphone has received the 3C certification in China. The smartphone comes with the model number of JSC-AN00 and the key specs have been revealed as well.
Table Of Contents
- 1What More?
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei Nova 8 series will reportedly consist of three smartphones
- Honor V40 is said to feature a dual punch-hole display
- Huawei Nova 8 may be launched this month
The Huawei Nova 8 series will have three smartphones under it. These smartphones will be the Nova 8 SE, Nova 8, Nova 8 Pro. Moreover, these handsets are reportedly all set to launch in China next month. Huawei has had a great year so far. Besides, the company recently launched the Huawei 30E Pro in China which is an upgraded version of the Huawei 30 Pro.
As per the listing, one of the Huawei Nova 8 series smartphones will come with 66W fast charging support. Going by speculations, this smartphone could either be the Nova 8 or Nova 8 Pro. shows that the smartphone will come with a 66W fast charging. Speculations are rife that this could either be the Nova 8 or Nova 8 Pro smartphone. The mentioned phone is one of the handsets that were allegedly spotted on China’s MIIT authority website last month.
Going by the 3C listing, a smartphone with the model number of JSC-AN00 from the Huawei Nova 8 Series of smartphones has received certification in China. Moreover, the 3C certifications reveals that the device with this model number will ship with a 66W fast charging adapter. Additionally, this fast charger comes with the model number of HW-110600C00. Now, this adapter actually already came into existence with the Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro smartphones.
According to Tipster Digital Chat Nation, the JSC-AN00 model number belongs to the Huawei Nova 8. Moreover, a Huawei device with the exact same model number was certified by TENAA back in September. Furthermore, Digital Chat Nation goes on to say that the Honor V40 phone will also come with a 66W fast charger.
Also, the tipster revealed the model numbers of the smartphones in the Honor V40 series. These are namely YOR-AN00 / TN00, YOR-AN10 / TN10, YOR-AN00S, and YOR-N49. Additionally, the smartphones will reportedly come with a 6.72-inch dual punch-hole display. Furthermore, the smartphones will also feature a fast refresh rate alongside curved display edges. It is also said that the smartphones will carry the Kirin 9000 series SoC.
From the looks of it, the Huawei Nova 8 series of smartphones are going to be excellent flagships.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.