Redmi K30S Launched In China
Redmi has launched their Redmi K30S in China as a rebranded Mi 10T. The price and specifications of the device has been revealed as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi K30S has been launched in China as a rebranded Mi 10T
- The smartphone comes with a fast refresh rate of 144Hz display
- Redmi K30S price starts at RMB 2,599 which is roughly Rs. 28,700
As the Redmi K30S is just a rebadged release, it has similar specifications to the Xiaomi Mi 10T. The Mi 10T was launched last month and instantly became a fan favorite flagship.
Redmi K30S Specifications
The Redmi K30S features a large 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with a fast refresh rate of 144Hz alongside a peak brightness of 650nits. Moreover, the display features Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection alongside TUV Rheinland certification. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the MIUI 12 skin on top.
On the processor front, the Redmi K30S is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Besides, there is another variant which comes with 128GB of internal storage. This is where it differs from the Mi 10T which has both 6GB and 8GB RAM options to choose from. In the K30S, 8GB of RAM is a standard option and the internal storage can be chosen.
Also read: How To Build A Gaming PC Under 20,000
When it comes to cameras, the Redmi K30S features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary Sony IMX682 sensor along with a 13-megapixel secondary sensor with a 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens. Additionally, there is a 2-megapixel macro shooter. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 20-megapixel selfie shooter.
The Redmi K30S packs a large 5000mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support. Lastly, we can find a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the handset.
Redmi K30S Price And Availability
The Redmi K0S price starts from RMB 2,599 which converts to roughly Rs. 28,700. This is the price that has been set for the variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. On the other hand, the 8GB/256GB variant costs RMB 2,799 which is approximately Rs. 30,900.
Also read: How To Build A Gaming PC Under 40,000
However, the phone will be available at introductory prices of RMB 2,299 and and RMB 2,499 which converts to Rs. 25,400 and Rs. 27,600 respectively. Moreover, the smartphone will be up for sale on November 11th in China. The Redmi K30S comes in two color options namely Interstellar Black and Moonlight Silver.
The smartphone is a great flagship all rounder, just like the Mi 10T. It will be a massive hit in China just like the 10T has been in India.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.