Realme 7 vs Vivo V17
Today, we compare Realme 7 vs Vivo V17. The Realme 7 launched in India on 3rd September, 2020. The phone can be a good choice for someone with a mid range budget. Vivo V17 released in India on 10th December, 2019.
Let us compare Realme 7 vs Vivo V17 for you to choose the best phone as your pick.
Also Read : Smartphone News
As we move ahead let’s have a look at Realme 7 vs Vivo V17 specifications :
Realme 7 provides a 6.5 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio. On the other hand, Vivo V17 has a 6.44 inches display with glass front, plastic back and a plastic frame.
While we compare Realme 7 vs Vivo V17, Realme 7 supports dual-SIM (Nano) and Vivo V17 supports Hybrid dual-SIM ( Nano ). Realme 7 runs on Android 10 is supported by Realme UI while Vivo V17 runs on Android 9.0(Pie) and is supported by Funtouch 9.2
Processor and Storage
When we talk about Realme 7 vs Vivo V17, Realme 7 is powered by Mediatek Helio G95 paired up with up to 8GB and Vivo V17 is powered by Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon paired up with up to 8GB as well.
In terms of storage, Realme 7 offers onboard storage up to 128GB that is expandable via microSD card ( up to 256GB ) and Vivo V17 offers an on board storage of 128GB that is expandable via microSD as well.
Also Read : Realme Mobile Price List In India
Camera-wise, Realme 7 has a primary 64MP camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens with a 119-degree field of view, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, Vivo V17 has a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth lens.
While we consider front cameras for Realme 7 vs Vivo V17, both have 16MP and 32MP selfie cameras respectively.
Realme 7 has a 5,000mAh battery and it takes 65 min for its 30W fast charging to charge the phone 100%. However, Vivo V17 has a 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast battery charging offered.
While we compare Realme 7 vs Vivo V17, both the phones have decent batteries for regular use.
Also read : Vivo Mobile Price List In India
While we compare Realme 7 vs Vivo V17 we can conclude that both the phones have good features for the amount you pay.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
New LaunchesView All
You May Also Read
- Vivo is one of the most active smartphone brands in India. With absolutely no fixed time of launching new devices, users get unable to foresee new devices and often get their choice messed up in the company’s own smartphone portfolio. To make the right decision, here is a timely updated Vivo price list 2020, which…
- Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in India. We have combined this Xiaomi mobile price list for you so you can easily compare prices of all Xiaomi devices available in India right now. While we all know about Xiaomi, its huge product lineup can be intimidating when looking for a new phone…
- The smartphone boom despite an economic slowdown amidst a pandemic in the Indian market is as surprising to you as it is for us. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world for phones and unsurprisingly this is attracting manufacturers to give their best. Smartphone vendors from Apple, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi,…
- There are many options of smartphones available under the 50000 category, however not every smartphone can be an immediate buy. Here are some tips that can help you find the best smartphone under 50000 for you, if you are confused or do not know where to start from. Isn’t it amazing that you can get…
- A set of premium smartphones for buyers looking for a smartphone that has everything and is under Rs. 45,000.