The brand’s newest product, the Apple iPhone 13, is known for its excellent camera setup and superb audio output. It is water-resistant and dustproof as well. Furthermore, the device supports Apple A15 Bionic chipset backed up by a Hexa Core processor layout comprising Dual-core Avalanche and Quad-core Blizzard. But with this beautiful handset, a broken screen can look odd and hamper your multimedia-watching experience. So if your iPhone 13 also has a damaged screen and you want to know how to repair it, you have come to the right place.
Here, we will talk about two efficient methods through which you can effectively replace or repair the display of your iPhone 13 smartphone. So let’s begin without further ado.
Also Read: Get Your VIVO V15 Screen Fixed At Your Home In A Budget
Method 1: iPhone 13 Phone Screen Repaired Through Cashify
Your iPhone 13 mobile phone can be easily repaired through Cashify’s doorstep repair services. To know how you can do that, please follow the below steps.
- At first, login or sign up through your mobile number on Cashify’s website or mobile app.
- You need to then navigate to the mobile repair page. There, select Apple as your brand and then search for iPhone 13.
- You will be then redirected to the Apple iPhone 13 Repair and Replacement page. Select the colour of your smartphone, and proceed ahead.
- Now, all the repair options for the iPhone 13 device will be shown. The exact screen repair cost is Rs. 15,000. Add this amount to the cart and select Book Now.
- Enter or select your home address. After that, you can schedule a doorstep repair service for the Apple smartphone at your scheduled time.
Cashify uses genuine parts and accessories for all repair services. The company also provides an additional six-month warranty for all screen repairs. Your private data will also be secured, as the device will be serviced in front of you.
Also Read: Vivo Y-Series Might Be Replaced With This New Series Soon
Method 2: Apple service centre
The second method is where you can fix your smartphone via the Apple service centre.
- You need to find the nearest Apple service centre, which might be a tedious task.
- The process is not just tedious but can cause a burn in your pocket too as the service centre would charge you a high price for the same task.
- Getting iPhone 13 screen replaced from the Apple centre can cost you somewhere between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 28,000 depending upon the area and store.
- Also, since Apple does not have a doorstep pickup and drop service, you would need to go to the store physically.
Most of the time, a convenient repair service is all your phone needs to get back in working order. Therefore, we advise using Cashify’s straightforward and hassle-free doorstep repair service to fix the iPhone 13 display.
Also read: 3 Best Smartphone Upgrade Options For OPPO F1s
Check out the detailed page on Apple iPhone 13 to check its pricing, specs and other features. Follow Cashify for the latest trending tech and mobile news.