VIVO smartphones are top in the line of the budget smartphone segment. Its elegant design is the eye-candy of the smartphone. However, if the smartphone gets damaged and the screen is cracked, then its entire look and feel are subject to question. In this article, we will talk about the best and the easiest method to get your Vivo V15 screen fixed in no time.
Also Read: Is iPhone 7 Value For Money In 2021?
Method 1: Cashify repair
Getting your device fixed via Cashify mobile repair service is easy and affordable. You just need to follow these basics steps:
- Go to the Cashify website or app and create an account.
- You’ll be asked to fill in few details about your smartphone, provide the necessary information and continue to the screen repair section of the app or the website.
- In the repair smartphone section, select your brand as Vivo and the model of the device as Vivo V15. You’ll be taken to the Vivo V15 Screen Repair page.
- Once you have done that, you’ll be automatically taken to the next screen. Here you have to select the screen option and book your appointment for the repair service.
- Cashify provides repairing service at a very affordable price; you can get your screen replaced at just Rs. 3,299.
- On the other hand, Cashify also has an at-home repairing service, which means their service executive will visit your home at a given time and fix your smartphone screen in your presence.
- Cashify also uses only genuine parts in their devices. So, they offer a six months warranty on all their screen replacement. This will be very beneficial in case your device starts malfunctioning after the installation of new hardware.
Method 2: Vivo authorised service centre
- Going out to an authorised service centre can turn out to be a troublesome task. You’ll have to find the service centre and physically be present at the service centre to get your smartphone fixed. For a working population, this can be an issue.
- Vivo also uses Oppo manufactured genuine parts in their device, which means their cost will be much higher. A screen replacement for Vivo V15 can cost you up to Rs. 5,000 to 6,000.
- On the other hand, you’ll have to submit your smartphone for few days to get its display fixed, and from a privacy standpoint, this can be an issue for power users.
Vivo V15 has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display and comes with a 90.95 per cent screen-to-body ratio. Its edge-to-edge display is its beauty, and any crack on the screen doesn’t look very good on the smartphone. Cashify is the best repairing solution to opt for if you’re looking for a repairing service that is affordable and trustworthy.
Cashify has detailed information about different smartphones; you can find more information about Vivo V15 its specs, features, tips & tricks and related news on our product page. In addition, you’ll also find latest and exclusive news about the upcoming smartphones.