The Samsung Galaxy A30 is a decent device that comes with a budget-friendly price tag. However, display damage for any smartphone is unpredictable. In this article, we’ll talk about how to get Samsung Galaxy A30 Screen replaced at a reasonable cost. A damaged display of any smartphone can cause a performance issue and may adversely impact usage.
However, you don’t have to worry about it since we have found the two best methods from which you can get your Samsung Galaxy A30 Screen replaced.
Also Read: iPhone 13 FAQs: Everything You Need To Know
Method 1: Cashify Repair
The first method is to get your smartphone fixed via the Cashify mobile repair service.
- Create or login to your Cashify account and go to the screen repair section of the website or app.
- Once you’re in the repair section, select the brand Samsung and the device model Samsung Galaxy A30 to proceed ahead. You’ll be redirected to the Samsung Galaxy A30 screen repair page.
- In the dashboard panel, you’ll be able to see the price of the different repair services offered by Cashify.
- The screen repair cost for Samsung Galaxy A30 will be Rs. 3,949, which is much affordable than the repair cost offered by the service centre.
- Cashify offers doorstep delivery of repair service in which a certified service executive will visit your home and fix your smartphone screen in front of you. This ensures maximum security of your device within your comfort zone.
- Cashify uses only genuine parts in its repairing service; hence all the parts have six months of manufacturer warranty to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- In addition to that, Cashify also offers a seven-day money-back guarantee, so if your device starts malfunctioning, you can always get an instant refund.
Method 2: Samsung Service Centre
- Getting your smartphone screen repaired from the Samsung authorised service can turn out to be a tedious task for users who are busy in their professional life. Going to the service centre and getting your device repaired will take your entire day.
- Samsung uses their in-house manufactured genuine parts, which means these parts will be pricy, and for some users, it may be an issue.
- A screen replacement for Samsung Galaxy A30 can cost you up to Rs. 5,000 to 6,000 and will not be affordable for some users.
Also Read: How to Get Spotify Premium for Free in India
The Galaxy A30 features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display and comes with 403ppi pixel density. It is a spectacular display, and a broken screen might be difficult to work with. In such cases, a screen replacement is a high priority task. Cashify repair provides the best solution for your smartphone repair service. Their professionally lead service comes in an affordable package that everyone will like.
You can find detailed information about various smartphones on the Cashify product page. Explore specs, features, reviews, and related news about Samsung Galaxy A30. In addition, you’ll also find the latest and exclusive news about upcoming smartphones.
Editor-in-chief at Cashify Techbyte. Author, Writer, Tech Journalist. Usually, I simplify logic gates. Ping me for gadget & movie recommendations. Always ready for a cooking challenge.