Is iPhone 7 Value For Money In 2021?
A lot of Apple users have always complained about how Apple products are expensive and if buying older versions would help with the cost-cutting. Here’s an article stating if iPhone 7 is value for money or not?
Every coin has two sides and so buying an iPhone 7 would come with its pros and cons which are as follows :
- It is 2021 and the iPhone 7 was released in India on 7th September, 2016.
- This means the phone is a 5-year old model now in the Indian market.
- However, if you are looking for an affordable iPhone you can definitely turn your heads towards iPhone 7.
- The phone might be a bit out-dated as compared to the new gen iPhones, but still remains the top pick for cheaper choice of iPhone models.
- Also, if someone is fascinated with iOS and the security protocols provided by Apple phones but want to make less investment, iPhone 7 may be a great option to look at.
- iPhone 7 is a blend of useful features and low prices which makes it a great choice for Apple lovers.
Can I sell my iPhone 7 back to Apple?
- The answer is “YES”. You can exchange your old iPhone 7 with a new one with the Apple Trade In program.
- When you want to purchase a new iPhone, you can trade in your old one by simply answering a few questions about the condition of your current iPhone.
- You will then get an instant trade-in value credited and applied towards your purchase.
- Once you confirm the delivery, you get a door-step exchange and trade-in for your new iPhone.
- The estimated trade-in value that Apple provides for the iPhone 7 is Rs.10,130 according to the Apple website.
The benefits of trading in your old Apple phone for a new one are:
- Apple provides you a doorstep service to deliver a new iPhone and trade-in the old one.
- The Apple stores are an absolutely simple, secure and private way to trade-in your iPhone 7.
- Apple trade-in is a source that lets you lower the cost of a brand new iPhone.
The cons of trading in your old Apple phone for a new one are:
- There are certain terms and conditions related to the trade-in program.
- Not all devices might be eligible and applicable for trade-in programs.
- Only Apple users above the age of 18 years can access the trade-in program or else you might not be able to use the trade-in benefit.
In case you do not fit in the criteria of trade-in programs by Apple, a general question that might arise is:
Where can I sell my old iPhone 7?
The answer to this question is two different alternatives i.e. OLX and Cashify.
- To sell your iPhone 7 on OLX, you can visit OLX.in
- You can create an advertisement for your iPhone 7 there with the amount you want to sell it at.
- However, your advertisement can go unnoticed if it does not pop up to the right buyer and this can be a great disadvantage.
- Also, after someone chooses your phone to buy, you might have to travel to the person to sell it.
- OLX also has many more sellers including you which might be a reason for your iPhone 7 going unsold on the platform.
The second and the most convenient alternative we would suggest has to be Cashify.
- You can sell your old iPhone 7 by clicking on the following link Sell Old Phone at Cashify
- Once you visit the website, you can check the price for your old iPhone 7.
- If the price fits your requirement, you can schedule a pickup for your iPhone.
- Our executive will pick up the iPhone 7 and yes, you get paid as soon as our executive picks up the phone.
- There is no running around or delay of payment involved as Cashify executive will be right in front of you to help you out.
- This means Cashify is the perfect spot to sell your iPhone 7 with doorstep pickup services and instant payment provided.
With the prompt payments and easily accessible services, Cashify is your one-step solution to sell your old iPhone 7 hassle-free.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…