OnePlus 6T was released in 2018. With a dew-drop notch and practically undetectable bezels, the OnePlus 6T is a design masterpiece. The phone, on the other hand, had a good display. However, using the phone for an extended period of time may cause the screen to malfunction, or in the event of an accident, your phone’s screen may crack. Whatever the problem is with your phone’s screen, Cashify can effortlessly repair it. We’ll go through two options for repairing your phone’s screen, and you may choose which one is best for you.
Method 1: Cashify repair
- Go to the Cashify website and register or login in if you are an existing client. Signing up also allows you to receive all of the latest tech news updates.
- After successfully signing in, you will see a “Repair” option on the menu tab. Simply clicking on it will bring up a nested list.
- Select “Screen repair” from the selection that opens.
- Next, pick OnePlus and then OnePlus 6T.
- Following that, you may choose the colour of your phone from the OnePlus 6T Screen repair & replacement website.
- You will then be given an estimate for the cost of repairing the screen.
- Finally, press the Book Now button. Fill up your address information and set up a time for the doorstep service.
Method 2: OnePlus service centre
The second option is to get your smartphone repaired at OnePlus service centre:
- You must locate the nearest OnePlus service centre, which may be a difficult process.
- The process is not only time-consuming, but it may also be costly, as the service centre will charge you a significant fee for the same activity.
- Getting the screen of an OnePlus 6T changed at an OnePlus store might cost up to Rs. 5000, depending on the location and retailer.
- Furthermore, because OnePlus does not offer a doorstep pickup and drop service, you would have to physically visit the shop.
The OnePlus 6T is a good smartphone, but it won’t feel the same with a damaged screen. It’s past time to have the screen fixed using Cashify. We make certain that you do not have to be concerned about the damaged screen or the expense.
You may look at our Cashify Repair, where we offer a variety of repair services such as Battery, Screen, Mic, Receiver, and so on. In addition, you may get information about forthcoming smartphones on our website.
Always on the quest to learn and share the knowledge. Big fan of books (but not the self help ones) specially fiction. A grammar Nazi who loves to eat, cook, travel and watching thunderstorms.