Get Your OnePlus 6T Screen Repaired at Best Price
Do you have a problem with the screen of your OnePlus 6T? Do not be scared! We’ve got your back. In this post, we discussed the best location to have your OnePlus 6T screen fixed quickly.
Table Of Contents
- 1Method 1: Cashify repair
- 2Method 2: OnePlus service centre
Highlights of the Story
- Cashify provides a low-cost doorstep repair service for your phone.
- Simply log in to Cashify, go to the repair page, choose your brand, and proceed
OnePlus 6T was released in 2018. With a dew-drop notch and practically undetectable bezels, the OnePlus 6T is a design masterpiece. The phone, on the other hand, had a good display. However, using the phone for an extended period of time may cause the screen to malfunction, or in the event of an accident, your phone’s screen may crack. Whatever the problem is with your phone’s screen, Cashify can effortlessly repair it. We’ll go through two options for repairing your phone’s screen, and you may choose which one is best for you.
Method 1: Cashify repair
- Go to the Cashify website and register or login in if you are an existing client. Signing up also allows you to receive all of the latest tech news updates.
- After successfully signing in, you will see a “Repair” option on the menu tab. Simply clicking on it will bring up a nested list.
- Select “Screen repair” from the selection that opens.
- Next, pick OnePlus and then OnePlus 6T.
- Following that, you may choose the colour of your phone from the OnePlus 6T Screen repair & replacement website.
- You will then be given an estimate for the cost of repairing the screen.
- Finally, press the Book Now button. Fill up your address information and set up a time for the doorstep service.
Method 2: OnePlus service centre
The second option is to get your smartphone repaired at OnePlus service centre:
- You must locate the nearest OnePlus service centre, which may be a difficult process.
- The process is not only time-consuming, but it may also be costly, as the service centre will charge you a significant fee for the same activity.
- Getting the screen of an OnePlus 6T changed at an OnePlus store might cost up to Rs. 5000, depending on the location and retailer.
- Furthermore, because OnePlus does not offer a doorstep pickup and drop service, you would have to physically visit the shop.
The OnePlus 6T is a good smartphone, but it won’t feel the same with a damaged screen. It’s past time to have the screen fixed using Cashify. We make certain that you do not have to be concerned about the damaged screen or the expense.
You may look at our Cashify Repair, where we offer a variety of repair services such as Battery, Screen, Mic, Receiver, and so on. In addition, you may get information about forthcoming smartphones on our website.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…