The OnePlus 7 made its debut in 2019 and, till now, is one of the most popular mid-range mobile phones in India. The smartphone has impressive specifications, including a full view AMOLED display, without any punch hole or notch, which is also a rarity nowadays. Naturally, if that gorgeous display is cracked or broken, you might want to repair the screen of your OnePlus 7.
So here we now discuss how you can repair or replace your OnePlus 7 screen, if it’s broken or cracked, via two effective methods. Read on below.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
You can quickly fix your OnePlus 7 display through Cashify. At Cashify, we offer you the most genuine parts and the added benefit of protecting your data. Below are the steps to follow to repair your smartphone through Cashify.
- Login or create a new Cashify account via your mobile number on Cashify’s website or mobile app.
- Then go to the mobile repair section and select your smartphone, which in this case, would be the OnePlus 7.
- You will then be redirected to the OnePlus 7 Repair section. Now, choose your smartphone’s color and proceed ahead.
- The screen repair cost for the OnePlus 7 is Rs. 6,299. Add that to your cart and click on Book Now.
- You will then be asked to enter your address. After that, select doorstep repair service, and then you can schedule a suitable time according to your preference.
- Your smartphone’s display will be repaired quickly when a service representative arrives at your house.
At Cashify, we provide an additional six-month warranty on all smartphone display repairs. We also offer free replacement of your display within a few days if it gives you problems.
Also Read: Redmi Note 6 Pro: Best Smartphone Upgrades
Method 2: OnePlus service centre
The second way is to get in touch with the nearby OnePlus service centre to fix your mobile phone’s display. However, you will have to leave your house and go there. Given that we must devote our time to work, you might find this an issue. Still, you can fix the display at the service centre through these steps.
- Locate the authorised OnePlus service centre, near your area.
- The service centre technician will diagnose your device and give you the replacement cost of your OnePlus 7 display, which could be Rs 8,999. That is much higher than what Cashify is offering.
- Moreover, you’ll have to leave your smartphone at the repair centre for 2-3 days, which might be an added inconvenience if you don’t have a secondary device.
On the Cashify page, you can get more information about OnePlus 7 and others. It is such a place where you can get your smartphone repaired at an affordable price.
I am a budding content writer who wish to learn each and every aspect of writing. Moreover, I have been awarded with REX-Karamveer Chakra and played basketball at the national Level.