Infinix Mobile Price List In India
Infinix offers a decent range of smartphones which give a great Android experience along with modern hardware. Infinix smartphone line-up is definitely growing with the company catering to budgets of almost all the users in the market. To help you decide your next smartphone, here is a combined Infinix mobile price list which would let you analyze specifications and prices of all Infinix smartphones available in India right now. Infinix’s smartphone line-up gets updated routinely thereby adding new features along with a more refined spec-sheet. Infinix price comparison would come into play to let you know the differences between various models and help you make the right choice. So, here’s a detailed collection of Infinix mobile phone specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each Infinix mobile to let you know exactly how the device delivers in real-life usage. The list also gets Infinix’s latest price India to help you choose the device according to the budget.
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.