iQOO 3 5G
iQOO 3 is a Chinese brand recently launched in India with it’s top of the line specifications device iQOO 3. From Snapdragon 865 SoC, LPDDR5 RAM, 5G capability, 55W superfast charging, to a powerful quad camera setup, this device has it all.https://s3n.cashify.in/cashify/product/img/xhdpi/iqoo-3-5g-tornado-black-12-gb-ram-256-gb.jpeg/iqoo-3-5g-price-in-india
- 55W super-fast charging.
- Outdated 60Hz refresh rate.
About the Mobile Phone
iQOO 3 is available starting from 36,999 with a powerful Snapdragon 865 chipset and a beautiful camera, with 55W charging option.
- Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 55W Monster Charging
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Bulky design
- Saturated camera pictures
iQOO 3 is a Chinese brand recently launched in India with it’s top of the line specifications device iQOO 3. From Snapdragon 865 SoC, LPDDR5 RAM, 5G capability, 55W superfast charging, to a powerful quad camera setup, this device has it all.
iQOO 3 has an ergonomic design with an all-glass panel at the back but the phone feels heavy to hold in hands. There is a quad camera setup at the back which looks fancy. Volcanic orange colour looks super elegant. The sAMOLED display on the front produces great colours and has a small punch hole cutout on the top-right corner for the selfies. The placement of air triggers for gaming is perfect. Additional button on the left side of the phone allows you to call Google assistant, or record voice notes, which has an amazing real-time use.
iQOO 3 comes with a 180Hz touch response rate 6.44-inch E3 super AMOLED display which is sharp and bright. The punch-hole cutout on the display is claimed to be the smallest till date and that’s why they call it a Polar View Display. HDR10+ support makes media streaming great, and playing games is a true delight with the monster touch air triggers.
iQOO 3 is powered by a 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset along with Adreno 650 GPU for enhanced gaming experience. LPDDR5 RAM makes the applications run faster.
iQOO 3 has an impressive camera setup with 48MP AI main Camera, 13MP telephoto camera with 20X digital zoom, 13MP superwide camera, and a 2MP macro lens for the portraits. The pictures come out to be good and sharp, but low-light photography falls short.
iQOO 3 is packed with a large 4400 mAh battery which can last almost a day. The 55W monster charger in the box which uses iQOO flash charging technology can charge the phone upto 50% in just 15 minutes. What’s new is a capsule-type charging cable.
Even though iQOO 3 is a new brand in the market, it surely competes with the flagships with all the essential features you need in your smartphone including a powerful and fast chipset, impressive camera, superfast charging, and 5G support in the future, at a very thoughtful price tag.
Latest ReviewsView All
Which phone is best to buy under Rs: 45000 between Vivo IQOO 3 and OnePlus 8?
- The iQOO Z7 series launched in China by the smartphone company IQ. iQOO Z7 5G and iQOO Z7x mobile phones have been launched under this lineup. These are the latest entrants to the iQ0O Z-series and succeed the iQOO Z6 5G from last year. Smartphones have an LCD. Apart from this, the new handsets get a strong processor and…
- iQOO will be launching a new smartphone in the Indian mobile market on 21st March. Its name will be iQOO Z7 5G. The iQOO Z7 5G price has been revealed even before the official launch. In the stock information by the company, it has been told that the initial iQOO Z7 5G price will be…
- iQOO recently launched the iQOO Neo 7 smartphone in the Indian market. Now, the company is working on a new smartphone. The name of this mobile will be iQOO Neo 8. There is a big disclosure about this smartphone, in which the iQOO Neo 8 Specifications leaked online. Also, the RAM, storage and chipset of this handset…
- The iQOO Z7 5G launch in India has been confirmed. The iQOO Z7 5G will be launched in India on March 21 at noon. A launch poster of the iQOO Z7 5G has also surfaced, giving information about the launch date. The new phone will be an upgraded version of the iQOO Z6 5G series…
- The brand’s recent Google ad disclosed the iQOO Z7 launch date in India. The much-anticipated and extensively rumoured smartphone is slated to debut on March 21, 2023, in India formally. The smartphone will supplant the iQOO Z6, introduced last August and featuring 80W fast charging, a Snapdragon 778G+ CPU, and triple cameras with 64-megapixel resolution.…
- iQOO Z5x is run by MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 SoC, which supports 5G and has octa-core CPUs. Additionally, it has an Arm Mali-G68 MC4 GPU and 6GB of RAM for better gaming and multitasking performance. In terms of operating system, the phone runs Vivo FunTouch OS, which is based on Android v11. For further protection, you…
- With a market share of 16 per cent, Vivo is surely one of the leading smartphone brands in India. Their sub-brand, iQOO, has recently gained a lot of popularity, and that leads us to make this list of their best 5G mobile phones. Moreover, what makes the brand one of the best 5G mobile phone makers…
- iQOO Neo 6 Summary iQOO has always been known for its performance-centric phones which come at a very reasonable price. The iQOO Neo 6 is no different. It is the first Neo series phone to launch in India from iQOO. The phone packs a Snapdragon 870 chipset and up to 12GB of RAM for top-notch…
Best Recharge Plans
- There is no end to the list of prepaid data plans that Airtel offers to its users. Besides, there are multiple Airtel prepaid data plans to choose from. It starts at as low as Rs. 19 and goes all the way up to Rs. 2,698 in India. Bharti Airtel has been focusing a lot on…
- Sun Direct is a DTH service provider that has grown tremendously in the country, and as they have grown, Sun Direct recharge plans have also become vast. As a result, we have different Sun Direct DTH recharge in different regions. If you’re a new subscriber of their service, you’ll have a tough time looking through…
- Vi or Vodafone Idea has come up with a bunch of new prepaid plans in India as of late. The Vodafone Idea merger brings prepaid recharge plans starting at as low as Rs. 19 in the country. These plans go all the way up to Rs. 2,399 in India, which is an annual recharge plan.…
- Jio is known for offering the best and cheapest offers on prepaid recharge packs in India. From unlimited calling to high speed data, there are multiple benefits that Jio users enjoy.
- Airtel DTH recharge plan is not very old. Bharti Airtel has been around since we can remember; though their DTH service started late in the ’20s, they are currently the market leader and provide the best DTH service and Recharge plans to their customers. The brand has been providing probably the most exciting and affordable…