Jio Dongle Recharge: Plans, Cashback Offers, And More
JioFi plans aim to provide you with the best offers within budget. You can choose from the variety of JioFi dongle plans available.
Table Of Contents
- 1Jio Dongle Plans 2022
- 2Top 6 JioFi Plans
- 3How to recharge Jio dongle plans?
- 4JioFi Plans: Customer care
Highlights of the Story
- JioFi plans have a lot to offer to the customers.
- Starting from as low as Rs. 149, customers can go up to Rs. 4,199 and select the JioFi plan that suits them best.
- Get the complete list of JioFi plans here.
Jio dongle recharge plans are provided by the leading telecom company- Reliance Jio in India. The JioFi plans are affordable enough to meet the customer’s requirements even when they select the basic plan. Known for its uninterrupted speed, Jio dongle plans aim to provide a seamless experience to their customers. As a result, a lot of people have already switched their current carrier in favour of Jio. If you are looking for convenient JioFi recharge plans for dongle, this article is just for you. Get all your doubts regarding the plans and more clear here.
Jio Dongle Plans 2022
Check the complete list of JioFi plans for 1GB, 2GB and 3GB data per day here.
|149 Plan||Rs. 149||1GB/Day||20 days|
|179 Plan||Rs. 179||1GB/Day||24 days|
|209 Plan||Rs. 209||1GB/Day||28 days|
|249 Plan||Rs. 249||2GB/Day||23 days|
|299 Plan||Rs. 299||2GB/Day||28 days|
|533 Plan||Rs. 533||2GB/Day||56 days|
|719 Plan||Rs. 719||2GB/Day||84 days|
|799 Plan||Rs. 799||2GB/Day||56 days|
|1066 Plan||Rs. 1066||2GB/Day||84 days|
|2879 Plan||Rs. 2879||2GB/Day||365 days|
|3119 Plan||Rs. 3119||2GB/Day||365 days|
|419 Plan||Rs. 419||3GB/Day||28 days|
|601 Plan||Rs. 601||3GB/Day||28 days|
|1199 Plan||Rs. 1199||3GB/Day||84 days|
|4199 Plan||Rs. 4199||3GB/Day||365 days|
Jio Dongle Plans: Cashback offers
|Jio Dongle Recharge Offer||New Users||Existing Users|
|Paytm Offer||Rs. 50 cashback||Cashback upto Rs. 50|
|Freecharge Offer||Rs. 25 cashback||Rewards upto Rs. 1000|
|PhonePe Scratch & Win Offer||Rewards upto Rs. 600||Rewards upto Rs. 400|
|Amazon Offer||Rewards upto Rs. 600||Rewards worth Rs.125|
|Mobikwik Supercash Offer||Upto Rs. 100 cashback||Cashback Upto Rs. 100|
Top 6 JioFi Plans
Besides the Jio dongle plans for daily data, you can also choose from the below-mentioned Jio wifi plans:
- Rs. 301 for 50GB data
- Rs. 419 for 84GB data
- Rs. 719 for 168GB data
- Rs. 1,199 for 252GB data
- Rs. 2,879 for 730GB data
Jio wifi plans for Rs. 301
The JioFi plan for Rs. 301 comes with a 4G data of 50GB and is valid for 30 days. There is no limit on the amount of data that you can use per day and that makes it the best plan for JioFi. However, this Jio wifi plan does not include free voice calls, messages, or subscription to entertainment apps.
Jio wifi plans for Rs. 419
This is again one of the best JioFi plans and offers 4G data worth 84GB, valid for 28 days. You can use 3GB/day under this plan. Besides, you get free unlimited calls, 100 SMS/day and free access to Jio’s ecosystem of apps.
Jio Wifi Plans for Rs. 719
If you are looking for a prepaid plan with a comparatively longer data limit and validity, this JioFi plan is the best for you. You get 2GB of 4G data per day for 84 days with this plan. Furthermore, you can also get access to Jio apps, free unlimited voice calls and 100 SMS/day.
Jio wifi plans for Rs. 1,199
JioFi plans are known for their speed and amazing validity and the same can be availed with this plan. You get access to 3GB of 4G data/day for 84 days. What’s more- you get free access to JioSavan, Jio Cinema, Jio News, and other Jio apps. You also get the benefit of unlimited online calls and 100 SMS/day.
Jio wifi plans for Rs. 2,879
Lastly, with the JioFi plan for Rs. 2,879, you can avail of 2GB of 4G data for 365 days. The plan offers 730GB of data in total along with free access to Jio apps, unlimited free calls to all networks and 100 SMS per day.
How to recharge Jio dongle plans?
You can recharge your Jio dongle plans using the MyJio App on your smartphone or through the official Jio website. Here’s how:
- Open the MyJio app or visit the official Jio website.
- Next, enter your mobile number.
- Now, choose the plan from the list for your Jio dongle recharge.
- Fill in the necessary details and click on Buy.
- Lastly, proceed to checkout and complete the payment.
JioFi Plans: Customer care
You can reach out to Jio dongle recharge services customer care at 1800 889 9999 for any doubts or queries related to the JioFi plans.
1. How much does the Jio dongle cost?
You can get the Jio dongle at a price of Rs. 999 through their website. Jio dongle is still available on the eCommerce stores like Flipkart and Amazon.
2. Do JioFi plans offer unlimited data?
Depending upon the JioFi plans you choose, you can access the unlimited data option. However, most of the Jio dongle plans are based on a day-to-day basis.
3. Which one is the cheapest out of all the JioFi plans?
The cheapest Jio dongle plans include Rs.149 for 20 days for 1GB/day, Rs. 249 for 23 days for 2GB/day and Rs. 419 for 28 days for 3GB/day.
4. What are the offers or cashback on Jio wifi plans?
Both the new and old users can avail a lot of offers and cashback with Jio wifi plans. New users can get cashback up to Rs. 100 and rewards worth Rs. 600 with Jio wifi plans while old users can get cashback up to Rs. 100 and rewards worth Rs. 1000 with the JioFi plans.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…