The POCO M4 Pro 5G has a 90Hz 6.60-inches FHD+ LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is believed that POCO could have done the same as most smartphones priced under ₹15,000, featuring AMOLED displays and better display protection. You might feel the need to upgrade your outdated POCO M4 Pro 5G to a new phone with a better display and features with all of the advancements in displays. Therefore, Cashify is where you can sell your old phone for the best buyback value.
Also Read: OnePlus 7 Pro Review
POCO M4 Pro 5G Specifications
The POCO M4 Pro 5G comes with MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 5G octa-core CPU, a 5G-capable midrange processor. Moreover, the smartphone runs MIUI 12.5.4, based on Android 11. Using the M4 Pro 5G has a 16-megapixel selfie camera and a 50-megapixel primary sensor with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens. The front and back cameras each have a maximum video resolution of 1080p@30fps.
Furthermore, the smartphone has a 5,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support and a 90Hz 6.60-inches FHD+ LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
What makes POCO M4 Pro 5G outdated in 2022?
Due to these reasons, you might think to sell the old M4 Pro 5G:
- The smartphone is a Bit Pricey.
- The smartphone comes with a plastic body.
- Average camera performance.
- Outdated Gorilla glass protection.
- The back of the phone attracts dust.
Also Read: OnePlus 8
What is the best resale value you can get for your POCO M4 Pro 5G?
- Check whether you already have a Cashify account; if not, go to Cashify and sign up
- Next, pick POCO as your phone brand on the Sell old phones page.
- Then, as your device model, enter M4 Pro 5G. You’ll be taken to the Sell Old POCO M4 Pro 5G page.
- Then, please enter your smartphone’s details and prepare to sell it for the best buyback price.
- Finally, a Cashify representative will come to your location and take your device. They’ll pay right away after examining the phone.
Why should you sell your old phone via Cashify?
The highest resale value for your old gadgets is offered by Cashify, along with a variety of additional services. We delete all previously saved data from the phone to protect the seller’s privacy. With our doorstep delivery service, you may sell your outdated smartphone without leaving the comfort of your home. You’ll also be given a genuine bill.
Consider these upgrade options
1. POCO M3
The POCO M3 comes with a triple rear camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 2megapixel depth and 2megapixel macro lens. Furthermore, the smartphone has a 6.53-inch 1080 by 2340 pixels FHD+ IPS LCD panel.
2. Motorola Moto Edge 30
The Motorola Moto Edge 30 features a 6.5-inch AMOLED screen and a refresh rate of 144Hz. Moreover, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ processor, which provides the handset with its processing power.
3. POCO F3 GT
The Poco F3 GT features a 6.6-inch large OLED screen with an FHD+ resolution. The screen’s 395 PPI pixel density and 120Hz refresh rate provide an exciting touch response and clear visuals. Moreover, the display also supports HDR10+, which offers images with more contrast and superb colour detail.