- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot)
Lenovo Z6 Pro
You May Also Explore
- 8.2spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A70₹24,299Add to compare
- 8.2spec scoreHuawei P30 Pro₹59,990Add to compare
- 8.4spec scoreHuawei Mate 20 Pro₹59,000Add to compare
- 8spec scoreHuawei P30Add to compare
- 8.1spec scoreXiaomi Black Shark 2₹42,499Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreHuawei P20 ProAdd to compare
- 8.3spec scoreXiaomi Mi 9Add to compare
- 8.2spec scoreXiaomi Mi 9 SeAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreXiaomi Mi Mix 3 5GAdd to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo X27Add to compare
Most Compared Phones
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6s₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹47,999VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6s Plus₹33,999Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹52,999VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6s₹22,490Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹39,999Know More
Memory & Storage
- The 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM ensures that you get a smooth and lag-free performance.
- The quad-cam setup delivers highly impressive results in favourable light settings.
- It runs on the latest Android version – Android Pie.
- Both the in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature are highly responsive and work fast to unlock the phone.
- The robust processor delivers excellent performance.
- The phone is equipped with ‘Coldfront Cooling Tech’ that cools the phone and helps maintain the device temperature during intensive gaming sessions.
- It has a massive 4000mAh battery with 27W fast-charging support.
- It has no IP certification.
- At 185g, it is quite heavy.
- Despite having a glass body, it does not support wireless charging.
- It has a hybrid SIM slot – you cannot use both the SIM cards and microSD card together.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro is a flagship device that boasts of some fantastic features like the big display, the powerful processor that ensures a seamless performance, a reliable battery backup, and of course, a quad-cam setting. It seems like a great deal for 30K.
Lenovo Z6 Pro features a 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution 1080×2340 pixels with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It runs on Lenovo’s custom ZUI 11 based on Android v9.0 (Pie). An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC powers the core.
The phone comes in many storage options – 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage, 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage, 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage, and 12GB RAM/512GB internal storage. It has a 4000mAh battery with proprietary fast charging support.
As for the cameras, the Lenovo Z6 Pro flaunts a quad camera set up on the rear – a 48MP primary shooter (f/1.8 aperture), a 16MP secondary camera, a third 8MP sensor, and a fourth 2MP sensor. There’s also a 32MP selfie camera on the front to cater to your selfie needs. Other sensors on the phone include an in-display Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass, and Gyroscope. It also has a Face Unlock feature.
There are three colour variants for the Lenovo Z6 Pro – Black, Blue, and Red. In India, the price of the Lenovo Z6 Pro is around 30,990.
At first glance, the Lenovo Z6 Pro looks much like the Lenovo Z5 Pro, as in, they sport a similar design. While both the phones are based on black hardware, the Z6 Pro features a red strip that runs straight down from the top – passing the camera module – to the bottom. Furthermore, Z6 Pro uses 3D gradient coating technology, thereby featuring a mirror effect. The rounded corners and the 3D curved back allow for a comfortable grip and single-hand usage.
On the top left corner of the back panel lies the quad camera setting, aligned vertically. The LED flash rests beside the camera module. The right side of the frame houses the volume rockers and the power button, whereas the left side holds the dual-SIM tray. At the top, you get a 3.5mm headphone jack; at the bottom, there’s a USB Type-C port, a mic, and a speaker grille. The top portion also conceals the proximity sensor and the light sensor.
Lenovo Z6 Pro sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+. The waterdrop-notch screen has a pixel density of 403 PPI. Lenovo claims it has used a patented framework design combined with nano-suspension spraying technology to ensure that the screen never distorts. The colour reproduction, brightness, and saturation levels seem perfect. The text, icons, and images appear crisp and vivid both indoors and outdoors as well, thanks to the great sunlight legibility. Overall, the viewing and gaming experience is delightful on the Lenovo Z6 Pro.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro uses an octa-core (2.84 GHz, single-core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, tri-core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, quad-core, Kryo 485) Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC. The 855 SoC is one of the fastest chipsets out there. Not just that, the Snapdragon 855 SoC also supports the Vulkan 1.1 graphics. For enhanced graphical performance, the phone gets an Adreno 640 GPU. With a setup like this, you know the gaming experience will be immensely enjoyable on the Lenovo Z6 Pro!
When the capabilities of the powerful processor are combined with the massive 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM, the overall phone performance is bound to be smooth. You will not feel the slightest hiccup while performing everyday tasks like calling, texting, listening to music, etc. Apps load in a matter of seconds and even multitasking is a breeze. As for gaming, the phone can handle all kinds of games very well, be it lightweight games or more graphics-intensive ones like Asphalt and PUBG. There are never any frame rate drops or lags during gaming sessions.
The camera is undoubtedly one of the best features of the Lenovo Z6 Pro. The quad camera set up at the back comprises of a 48MP primary sensor; an ultra-wide 16MP sensor with 125-degree field of view; an 8-megapixel telephoto lens with up to 5x Hybrid Zoom, and a 2MP 3D Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor. The camera comes with unique features such as 6-axis OIS, Super Macro mode, Super Night mode, and Hype Video with live bokeh.
While the default camera mode of Lenovo Z6 Pro is 12MP, you can switch to the 48MP mode manually for more high-definition photos. You also get the AI beauty support to enhance your photos further. Images captured in daylight/favourable lighting conditions look fantastic, with amazing colour reproduction and rich detail. The Hyper Video mode is worth mentioning since it combines both software and hardware to deliver the video features of super sports, super body, super night scene, super micro-distance, and super wide-angle. As for low-light photography, the camera captures decent photos with the right amount of detail. The images look sharp and focused in both daylight and low-light conditions.
Selfies captured by the 32MP selfie camera look great. They pack in a lot of detail and come out looking vivid and crisp. Also, the selfies look natural and not artificially enhanced. However, you do get five beauty effect options and portrait mode. Low-light photography is good enough.
Lenovo Z6 Pro comes with a massive 4000mAh large battery along with a unique C2C (USB C-USB C) charging cable. The phone can easily pull through an entire day for normal to medium usage involving routine tasks like calling, texting, browsing, etc. But if you’re into heavy gaming and binge-watching your favourite web series, the battery level will drop way faster than usual. Thanks to the C2C charging feature, it won’t take long to charge up your phone again.
Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C port, dual-SIM, FM Radio, GPS with Glonass, and 2G/3G/4G support.
Lenovo Z6 Pro has all the qualities that make a sturdy and reliable device not only for users craving heavy performance but also for lightweight users. The big display, large battery capacity, high-performance processor, and quad camera setting make it an excellent choice for those who are looking for a high-performance all-rounder.