LG Q92 Launched In South Korea
LG has finally released the long awaited model Q92 in South Korea. The smartphone has been launched at a price tag of 499,000 won. The device comes in multiple color options as well. Furthermore, the device will go on sale from August 26th in South Korea.
Highlights of the Story
- The LG Q92 is priced at 499,000 won which is approximately Rs 31,390 in India
- The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 765 SoC
- The LG Q92 comes in a 6GB/128GB variant
For starters, the LG Q92 comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ punch-hole display. On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC. The processor is paired with the Adreno 620 GPU.
Additionally, the device comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Also, the internal storage can be expanded by up to 2TB through a microSD card. The smartphone also has dual sim connectivity which is something most people look for in a smartphone these days.
Also, the device is based on Android 10 along with the company’s very own UI experience. When it comes to the camera, the LG Q92 has a quad camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with LED flash alongside an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, a 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, we have a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
Also read: iPhone 12 Launch Could Be Delayed To October
Additionally, the device also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and military-grade certified build-quality. The smartphone is fueled by a 4000 mAh battery along with fast charging support. The LG Q92 weighs around 193 grams and has other features like Google Lens support, IP68 certification and more.
LG Q92 Price and Availability
The price of the LG Q92 is 499,000 won in South Korea which converts to about Rs 31,390 in India. The smartphone has also been made available in three colors which are white, blue and red. When it comes to the availability of the device, it will go on sale from August 26th in the home market. Sadly, it has not been released in India yet. However, the smartphone is expected to launch by the end of September in India. Although nothing is yet confirmed about the LG Q92’s release in India, we do expect to hear some official confirmations in the coming days from the company’s side of things.
Recently, the company launched the LG K31 in the US. It is an entry-level smartphone which is priced at $149.99 and comes in a single silver color. Also, the phone was also released in a single configuration which is of 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Additionally, the LG K31 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. The smartphone runs on Android 10 OS and also has a dedicated Google assistant button on the left side.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…