Moto G9 Vs Moto G8: All Upgrades Compared
Motorola launched the G9 model in India this Monday as the latest addition to the ‘G’ series of phones. It is a successor to the Moto G8 which was launched in Brazil earlier this year. However, the two have a variety of differences and we made a direct comparison of the two.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G9 is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC while the G8 is powered by the Snapdragon 665 chipset
- The Moto G9 has a 48MP+2MP+2MP triple camera setup while the G8 has a 16MP+8MP+2MP setup
When it comes to the specifications of the devices, there are quite a variety of differences. For starters, the Moto G9 is powered by the Snapdragon 662 chipset whereas the Moto G8 is powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC. For serving the purpose of photography and videos, both the phones have quite different camera setups as well.
The Moto G9 has a triple camera setup of a 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.7 lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 lens and a 2-megapixel macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens. On the other hand, the G8 has a 16-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.7 lens along with a secondary 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel macro sensor with f/2.2 lens. However, both the devices have an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
Furthermore, the Moto G9 is fueled by a 5000 mAh battery with 20W fast charging support. On the other hand, the Moto G8 has a 4000 mAh battery with 10W charging support. Also, the battery is probably However, there are certain areas where the devices have similar specifications.
Both the devices have an HD+ display along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. However, the G9 might be a tad bigger with a 6.5-inch display. This is unlike the Moto G8 which has a slightly smaller 6.4-inch display. Both the smartphones have rear mounted fingerprint scanners as well.
Price and Color Comparison Of The Two
The Moto G9 is priced at Rs 11,499 for the single 4GB/64GB variant. On the other hand, the Moto G8 was released in Brazil for BRL 1,299 which is roughly Rs 17,100 in India. However, one thing to note here is that the G8 never released in India. The G9 is released in Forest Green and Sapphire Blue color options. On the other hand, the G8 was released in Pearl White and Neon Blue color options.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.