Oppo F17, F17 Pro Key Specifications Unveiled
Oppo’s new smartphone series key specifications have leaked through a known tipster on Twitter.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo F17, F17 Pro key specifications leaked on Twitter.
- The Pro variant comes with quad rear camera setup.
- The basic standard variant has Snapdragon 662 SoC.
Oppo has confirmed that the Oppo F17 series will be launching soon in India. Some of the key specifications are leaked through a known tipster on Twitter. The F17 will come with a Snapdragon 662 SoC, Pro variant is powered by MediaTek Helio P95 SoC. Moreover, the company is advertising the series as the sleekest phones in 2020 by the company.
Tipster Ishan Agarwal leaked the information on Twitter. The tweet suggests that these Oppo F17 series smartphones are pricing below Rs. 25,000. In addition, the teaser images point out that the series price in India will be under Rs 25,000.
Tipped Specs on Oppo F17
It features a 6.44-inch S-AMOLED Full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch. It will come with 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage and has the Snapdragon 662 SoC as mentioned above.
Additionally, it also packs a 4,000mAh battery with a 30W Flash Charge support.
In terms of camera, it houses a quad rear camera setup that includes 16-MP, 8-MP, 2-MP, and 2-MP cameras. It also has a 16-MP front camera.
This standard variant will come in Dynamic Orange, Navy Blue, and Classic Silver color options.
Also Read: Is TrueCaller Premium Worth Your Money?
Oppo F17 Pro Specifications (expected)
It features a 6.43-inch S-AMOLED display that supports full HD+ resolution and a pill-shaped hole-punch display. Furthermore, Oppo F17 Pro has a Media Tek Helio P95 SoC.
It is expected to come with a 48-MP + 8-MP + 2-MP + 2-MP quad rear camera system. There will be a 16-megapixel camera and a depth sensor on the front as well. On the other hand, F17 Pro’s six cameras boast of AI Colour Portrait that uses color to separate the subject from the background, keeping the subject more focused.
The company is calling this variant as “The Portrait Expert.”
In addition, the phone packs a 4,000mAh battery, which comes with 30W VOOC Flash Charge technology. It will come with 8GB RAM and 12GB storage.
Oppo F17 Pro will come in three colors – Matte Black, Magic Blue, and Metallic White.
The exact India launch date or price is not revealed by the Chinese company, but it is expected to launch in early September.
Also read: Asus Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…