Infinix Zero 8 Live Images Leaked of Launch
Live images of the Infinix Zero 8 smartphone surfaces online ahead of the September 7 launch.
Highlights of the Story
- The launch is set for September 7th in India.
- Infinix Zero 8 will feature a dual punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
- Live images of the smartphone have surfaced online recently.
The company announced the launch of its new smartphone Infinix Zero 8 in India on Sept 7. Most of the specifications of the phone are out online for everyone to see. However, the live images of the smartphone have also popped up on the internet. This leaves nothing much to speculate on the smartphone launching soon.
These leaked images show some of the specs of the phone clearly and its design.
Infinix Zero 8 Specifications and more
In the leaked live images, we can see the front and back of the smartphone quite clearly. It will feature a dual punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, which will be located in the top left corner of the device’s display.
The device offers an FHD+ (1,080 x 2,460) screen along with a 480ppi pixel density. Moreover, it will come with a refresh rate of 90Hz and a touch sampling rate of 180Hz.
Infinix Zero 8 is going to be powered with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor. It will come with an 8GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage. Moreover, it will run on the Android 10 OS out-of-the-box.
In terms of camera, it is expected to house a quad-rear camera module with a 64MP main lens, an 8MP secondary lens, two 2MP sensors. Whereas the front camera will come with a dual selfie camera including a 48MP main lens and another 8MP lens.
Infinix Zero 8 will pack a 4,500mAh battery with fast charging support.
However, the smartphone is expected to be priced below Rs. 15,000. In addition, the company will also launch the Infinix Zero 8i alongside Infinix Zero 8.
Infinix Zero 8i is said to come as budget-friendly handset which will fall under Rs. 10,000. Nothing more is known about the Infinix Zero 8i.
Also read: Lava Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…