Samsung Galaxy M51 Expected To Launch In India Soon
Samsung is all set to expand its M-series of smartphones in India soon. According to certain reports, the Samsung Galaxy M51 is expected to launch by September. The smartphone is also expected to have a massive 7000 mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- The Samsung Galaxy M51 is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 730
- The device is claimed to be Samsung’s latest ‘Make in India’ model
- The smartphone was rumored to launch last month
- Samsung M51 is expected to provide a power-packed performance
As far as the Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications are concerned, the device is expected to be quite the beast. The Samsung smartphone is expected to be powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 730 SoC. Furthermore, the device is also expected to have a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. Additionally, the smartphone may also include at least 8GB of RAM alongside a good amount of internal storage.
Also read: What Is End To End Encryption In WhatsApp?
The M51 will be having a massive 7000 mAh battery. Earlier, through FCC listings, the Samsung Galaxy M51 was also found to have a 25W fast charging support. Also, the device is expected to have a 64MP primary sensor and a 12MP secondary sensor. It will be featuring a triple rear camera setup and the secondary sensor will be having an ultra-wide-angle lens.
Also read: Is TrueCaller Premium Worth Your Money?
Price and Launch Date
As per IANS reports, the Samsung Galaxy M51 will be the company’s latest addition to the ‘Make in India’ series of devices. The device is expected to launch as early as the second week of September. The expected price of the device is to be in the Rs 25,000-30,000 price bracket.
The phone was rumored to launch in July but Samsung reportedly postponed it. Production issues might have been the reason according to various reports. Although not much is known about the device at the moment, we expect to see certain things being confirmed in the coming days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…