Leaked: Moto G9 Plus, E7 Plus Renders, Launch Expected Soon
Motorola is expected to launch two new phones in the market soon. These will be the Moto G9 Plus and the Moto E7 Plus. The devices will basically be the rebranded versions of the E6 Plus and the G8 Plus. Tipster Evan Blass has shared some core details about the devices ahead of their official launch.
Highlights of the Story
- The Moto G9 Plus is expected to have a punch-hole design
- It is expected to come in a 4GB/128GB variant
- The G9 Plus is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 700 series chipset
- The Moto E7 Plus is expected to have a water-drop notch design
According to the renders, the Moto G9 Plus is expected to release in two colors which are Bronze and Blue. It will be featuring the punch hole design for the front selfie shooter. The renders also reveal that the conventional fingerprint scanner at the back will be replaced by a side mounted one. We can also see a slightly unique camera housing with the fourth lens being placed alongside the flash. The primary camera sensor will be that of 64-megapixels.
The G9 Plus is also expected to be fueled by a 4,700 mAh battery alongside 30W fast charging support. Nothing has been revealed about the kind of chipset that will power the device. However, if we go by the current trends in the market, it will most likely have a Snapdragon 700 series chipset. The device is also expected to come with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the software, the device will most probably be having a stock Android 10 UI experience. As per the leaks, the phone will be priced at EUR 277 which is roughly Rs 25,000.
Moto E7 Plus Expected Specifications
While the Moto G9 Plus is basically a mid-ranger, the E7 Plus is going to be a budget offering by the company. The device will be having a water drop notch design in the front and a dual camera setup at the back. The primary sensor will be that of 48-megapixels.
Unlike the G9 Plus, this device will be having the fingerprint sensor at the back with the Motorola logo. This design is seen in most Motorola phones and does look classy.
Also read: Vivo S1 Prime Launched In Myanmar
The smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 460 along with up to 4GB of RAM. Also, there will be a 5000 mAh battery capacity.
Also read: Vivo Y1s Launched In Cambodia
As per these leaks, it does seem like the devices will be two really good offerings in the budget and mid-range segments. Although quite a bit has been revealed about the design of the two phones, nothing is certain as far as the internal specifications are concerned.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…